**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Infinity Dust use?

Should I save my Dust for a 4* awakening or a 5* awakening gem?Or is there something else I should consider?

Comments

• Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    It depends what you need and how much dust you can save up.

Probably the rarest thing you can get in the game is the 5* awakening, and itd be worth it if you can get enough dust. For me, the t2a might be the most valuable and I might just buy that. I'm also seeing others who just want as many 5* shards as possible.
  • Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 468 ★★
    I will go for t2a, have to rank 4 Medusa and Iceman and I don't have enough catalysts for both
  • MgchampMgchamp Posts: 8
    If you need only a few more shards to get 5 star hero crystal,then use the infinity dust to buy it
  • AcuTarAAcuTarA Posts: 139
    The 4* awakening gem is the best deal. I say go for that first and then consider other offers. 6900000 infinity dust for a 5* awakening class gem is too much specially considering that is only a class gem, so imagine spending all that time grinding for dust and end up with nothing of use to you. I would consider the offer if it was generic. The tier 4 class catalyst looks OK for players that don't do map 5-6. Tier 1 alpha for 80000 looks good if you really need one. The 4* crystal looks too expensive considering how easy is to obtain 4* shards now. It all really depends on what you need. And if you go for the 5* shards choose the best deal of the 3.
  • ColbyX85ColbyX85 Posts: 24
    Hey how long are we going to be able to keep collecting Infinity dust!?
  • CanarioCanario Posts: 167
    I spent my dust on T2cc crystals as there a nightmare to get and a T4.
  • I knew that I woulnt get the 5* awakening gem, so I bought the 4* one first. Now I will see what I need first
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    5* awakening gem if you can get enough points. I'm holding all points until the last day to see if I can get enough for it. Never has there been a time when you can purchase one of that's with in game currency outside of units. It could be a game changer
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    mum_m2 wrote: »
    5* awakening gem if you can get enough points. I'm holding all points until the last day to see if I can get enough for it. Never has there been a time when you can purchase one of that's with in game currency outside of units. It could be a game changer

This is how I'm doing it. I'm still deciding between t2a and 5* AG. I have a few 5* AG I havent been able to use yet
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBQonlTd5q0

found this video. helped me a lot
  • SoulBreaker1229SoulBreaker1229 Posts: 228
    I got the four star awakening gem. Awakened Falcon, good choice?
  • MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    AcuTarA wrote: »
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBQonlTd5q0

found this video. helped me a lot

Horrible video. He didn't even notice until halfway through that the icons were messed up.
  • heman01heman01 Posts: 45
    I would say the t4cc is the best deal. 5star would be nice but think it's ridiculous that it's 7 million dust when they only offered 10 million all together. With no guarantee to what color you get.
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    I got the four star awakening gem. Awakened Falcon, good choice?

I am sorry man but no, you should have saved for someone else
  • SoulBreaker1229SoulBreaker1229 Posts: 228
    @The_Unknown
    Lol I suck. How about the Phoenix I awakened..?
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    @The_Unknown
    Lol I suck. How about the Phoenix I awakened..?

I am not sure about that honestly but from what I have seen around here she is decent
  • Slux83Slux83 Posts: 357 ★★
    I'll go for t2a
    edited May 2018
    Got the 4* Tech Awakening gem, but I have no tech champs that could really benefit from it. I'm semi retired so map 5-6 are not my thing and bought a Tier 4 class catalyst with dusy, got tech. Now I have a Tech awakening gem and 3 Tier 4 Tech Catalysts for no champion in my current roster. So I'll wait for a Star-Lord or Spider-Man Stark.

In case you bought the awakening gem I'll post a little outdated video on awakening priorities
    https://youtu.be/36dXVuz4KJI
  • DjElfDjElf Posts: 1
    what would it happen for the infinity dust remaining (if you still have some) after special event ends?
  • AngelicsignAngelicsign Posts: 391 ★★
    DjElf wrote: »
    what would it happen for the infinity dust remaining (if you still have some) after special event ends?

I remember seeing a mod said dust will be converted to gold, but don’t remember anyone mentioned is it a 1dust=1gold conversion