**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How to Get uncollected?

Hey, I have ambitions to become uncollected, but I’m still looking for advice as I am only on 5.2.3. Over the few months since my last post, I’ve grinded for blade, took him to R5, and also took Hype to R5. I plan on doing the blade arena again, to awaken him, so he and Stark Spidey will be great. I will also put in Hyperion in the team since he is another R5. I’m still considering the next 2 spots. Since Thor is in arena next week, I might grind for him as I heard his awakened ability is excellent for 5.2.4, but I am still unsure. Do you think I can become uncollected? Which champs should I use throughout the chapter. ( My Pi is only high because I am currently running suicides from the last blade arena. )9l28xov9vvcj.png
nqbeov7hzc8aj.png

Comments

• Archit_Tandon498Archit_Tandon498 Posts: 325 ★★
    Check out seatin's video on becoming uncollected
  • BUZZdog3000BUZZdog3000 Posts: 457 ★★
    you can do it without thor. Your roster is better than mine when I did it. Have at least 800 units saved for revives and spiderman stark enhanced is really good for the collector.