**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Guilly getting souls in ROL

Hi guys, does guilly not gain souls while fighting wolvie in ROL? And why? If yes

Comments

• mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    edited May 2018
    she does gain souls but the way it works is that it's based off the % of damage given to the opponent. Since their health pool is so large, it's impossible to keep the souls going well enough to play patiently.

If your goal is to blast him with an L2 and reverse the heal, you'll need to be aggressive, and build your L2 as quickly as possible. provoke attacks, keep your distance close, and get your 20 some hits in. after that you need to continue to be aggressive and proc as many heals on him as possible.

Don't use the despair mastery
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Also remember you start the fight with 4 souls. And each one expires after 10 seconds. This can be extended with the Morningstar synergy if you bring her too.
  • MannysmokerMannysmoker Posts: 314
    No u can’t get souls dude their large health pool...
  • Woody_federWoody_feder Posts: 584 ★★
    You have to get him to proc 2+ regens while heal reverse is active. It takes a couple of tries. I did it without mystic disbursement as well.
  • BUZZdog3000BUZZdog3000 Posts: 457 ★★
    just use star lord
  • RicardobaltoRicardobalto Posts: 238
    I used Loki sp3 with MD 4/5
  • BlonzeeBlonzee Posts: 39
    Thanks everyone...I used arch angel