**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Add 4* Class Awk.Gems to Greater Solo Crystals

How is it that there are 3* class awakening gems in both lesser and Greater Solo Crystals but no 4* Awakening Gems in the GSC?...how is that balanced?

Comments

• Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    Because they’re too easy to get everyone would be overflowing in them!
  • JDunk2291JDunk2291 Posts: 464 ★★
    So overflowing the 3* awakening gems is ok?
    Yes because you can’t complete all the content in the game with 3* but you can with 4 stars... they are still relevant.
    Well when the game is adding 6* and insane 5* champs i think 4* awakening gems are becoming obsolete like 3* awakening gems. Its fair to make 4* awakening gems more available from how the game is progressing
    JDunk2291 wrote: »
    Well when the game is adding 6* and insane 5* champs i think 4* awakening gems are becoming obsolete like 3* awakening gems. Its fair to make 4* awakening gems more available from how the game is progressing

I agree they can be made more available but putting them in the GSC would make them too easy to get..
    I feel you on that But even if everyone has their 4* champs duped i dont think it would make a dent in the way the game is shaped now. Everyone is getting their 5 and 6* rosters up.. i already have 2 6* champs and halfway to my 3rd. And on the flipside this will also help newer players to progress a bit faster...Not much of a change for Older players as most of their 4* champs are probably duped anyway
    I feel you on that But even if everyone has their 4* champs duped i dont think it would make a dent in the way the game is shaped now. Everyone is getting their 5 and 6* rosters up.. i already have 2 6* champs and halfway to my 3rd. And on the flipside this will also help newer players to progress a bit faster...Not much of a change for Older players as most of their 4* champs are probably duped anyway

Fair enough let’s see what Kabam come up with
    I doubt they will even address this post lmao...nice having CIVILIZED discussion with you tho... alot of people cant talk without being a smarta*ses
    I doubt they will even address this post lmao...nice having CIVILIZED discussion with you tho... alot of people cant talk without being a smarta*ses

Lol 100% agree...

• ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    I think it would be nice if they consolidated all the lesser and greater solo shards to one category that can be used to buy three different solo crystals (a lesser, a greater and an uncollected). The uncollected solo crystal would only be available to those that are uncollected and would cost 10k shards but have a 1% chance at an awakening gem. And there would be absolutely no experience boosts in the uncollected solo crystal.
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Thawnim wrote: »
    I think it would be nice if they consolidated all the lesser and greater solo shards to one category that can be used to buy three different solo crystals (a lesser, a greater and an uncollected). The uncollected solo crystal would only be available to those that are uncollected and would cost 10k shards but have a 1% chance at an awakening gem. And there would be absolutely no experience boosts in the uncollected solo crystal.

Uncollected Should have Two more,Uncollected Solo and Greater Uncollected Solo
    Both would have abundant 3* ags with chance at 4* ag or AG cystal,One with more chances than the other,And make us earn them in the same amount as non uncollected ones
  • Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Posts: 1,012
    I think that this would be fair, given the progression of the game. A small chance anyway...