**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Grandmaster Crystal appears when

Hi friends I want to ask that when does Grandmaster crystal appears in our crystals vault as Shard crystal

Comments

• The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    You get shards from the calendar after you become uncollected by beating the collector in story quest 5.2
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    The_One wrote: »
    You get shards from the calendar after you become uncollected by beating the collector in story quest 5.2

@The_One I have also seen something called Featured Grandmaster Crystals, how does one acquire those?
  • HzoriHzori Posts: 288 ★★

@The_One I have also seen something called Featured Grandmaster Crystals, how does one acquire those?

Same way you get the grandmaster crystals, by becoming uncollected as @The_One explained.
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    Hzori wrote: »

Same way you get the grandmaster crystals, by becoming uncollected as @The_One explained.

So like let's say you get a GMC every week, every 2 weeks you get a Featured GMC or how does it work?
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    edited May 2018
    Hzori wrote: »

So like let's say you get a GMC every week, every 2 weeks you get a Featured GMC or how does it work?

GMC one every two weeks / bought for units

Feature GMC is on sale, similar to the 4* feature ones you can buy.