**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

KABAM PLEASE CONSIDER

it’s no mystery that the introduction of dungeons has been a tumultuous endeavor for the contest. In the current state they are greatly improved from their initial introduction. In my opinion the only issue at this point is the server outages. I understand that no explanation or compensation will be given to the players until the root of the cause is understood and fixed, however we are still suffering the consequences. Without A-teams available (2 day recharge time for most players) it can take over 30 minutes daily to complete dungeons. I think In my experience there have been 6 times where I have lost my a-teams in dungeon 6 and am left with very few points and my strongest champs on recharge which just makes everything take an exorbitant amount of time when compiled daily. Between completing all difficulties of EQ, daily dungeon milestones, and vanquishing blows the work it is taking to get the 5* awakening gem (clearly the most sought after item given its cost and current rarity) and having the game go down somewhat routinely (for players that are on the server that crashes **not everyone) it can feel like what some might refer to as a *nightmare* grind. There is a thought that passes through my head every day that is “what if I pull 1 of the 4 classes that I don’t need” this thought results in extreme “daymare”. Granted I might be able to use it in the future but right now there are two classes that are essential for me to continue progressing and if I don’t pull one of those two classes I will have wasted roughly one and a half months of free time in my life working for a 5* gem that I don’t need. My request is this PLEASE consider making the 5* crystal a generic 5* gem. You can even make the cost of it 8 million dust. I don’t care about the cost (similar to thanos). No one has enough infinity dust to buy the crystal yet so no one would suffer not being able to retract their action. This would be a really simple move to make a lot of players happy and avoid a great deal of sadness and nightmare from your player base. Please consider this change as doing the work to get this much infinity dust is a very serious and time consuming chore and I think everyone would much prefer a generic 5* gem over a random class. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Comments

• UntouchableOneUntouchableOne Posts: 6
    I completely agree. I know that it's a "FREE to play" game but time itself is a valuable commodity and with all the extra task being added to the game it's really not "free"! To do all dungeons,aq,aw,monthly events,arena and the Thanos event that's going on the game is starting to feel like a job only u don't get paid for this job and u get what the RNG gives u and most times you do not get what u r looking for. I believe the points needed for vanquishing blows is WAY to high and to have it where only one class with one specific finishing move gives u points towards this is simply rediculous! To make a long story short most people want the awakening gem and to say it's free is an outrageous statement because u have to spend a lot of your day and night completing events to get this dust for an item that in the long run does not benefit u in real life at all but only in a mobile game that simply offers entertainment. If u want us to keep playing this game and demanding so much of our precious time, time that could b spent doing real life stuff like LIVING then things need to change! The gem should not b so pricey n it should not take so much work to accumulate this dust and dark artifacts (which me n 5 others got kamala Kahn from). I do love the game but for all the time I spend on it I don't believe I'm properly rewarded and for all the money this game makes there should not b so many emergency maintenances which could lead to pricey items like alliance revives and pots because I lose half my health in aq or aw because game crashed and then I get a t4cc crystal to try n mend my anger n of course I get one that's over flowing! It really feels like the game deliberately gives u what u don't need n forces u to use precious resources on champs u don't want to use them on or they just expire. Also we all know t5cc r coming so why not bring them to the inventory page so when the unfortunate time comes that t4cc r expiring we have the option to sell them n bank frags towards the t5cc and get some much needed gold too. Like I said I love the game but if the game doesn't start showing me love back this relationship is going to end!!! Thank you!
    Summoner name: UntouchableOne
  • GSTAR21GSTAR21 Posts: 168
    Agreed, this is the main reason I am not even going for the AG. They should have done a class AG for 4-5 million and a generic for 6-8 million. There's no way I am grinding that much only to pull a science AG.

P.S above people please use paragraphs in the future. Big blocks of text are tedious to read through and tend to get skipped over :)
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★
    LilJoh wrote: »
    it’s no mystery that the introduction of dungeons has been a tumultuous endeavor for the contest. In the current state they are greatly improved from their initial introduction. In my opinion the only issue at this point is the server outages. I understand that no explanation or compensation will be given to the players until the root of the cause is understood and fixed, however we are still suffering the consequences. Without A-teams available (2 day recharge time for most players) it can take over 30 minutes daily to complete dungeons. I think In my experience there have been 6 times where I have lost my a-teams in dungeon 6 and am left with very few points and my strongest champs on recharge which just makes everything take an exorbitant amount of time when compiled daily. Between completing all difficulties of EQ, daily dungeon milestones, and vanquishing blows the work it is taking to get the 5* awakening gem (clearly the most sought after item given its cost and current rarity) and having the game go down somewhat routinely (for players that are on the server that crashes **not everyone) it can feel like what some might refer to as a *nightmare* grind. There is a thought that passes through my head every day that is “what if I pull 1 of the 4 classes that I don’t need” this thought results in extreme “daymare”. Granted I might be able to use it in the future but right now there are two classes that are essential for me to continue progressing and if I don’t pull one of those two classes I will have wasted roughly one and a half months of free time in my life working for a 5* gem that I don’t need. My request is this PLEASE consider making the 5* crystal a generic 5* gem. You can even make the cost of it 8 million dust. I don’t care about the cost (similar to thanos). No one has enough infinity dust to buy the crystal yet so no one would suffer not being able to retract their action. This would be a really simple move to make a lot of players happy and avoid a great deal of sadness and nightmare from your player base. Please consider this change as doing the work to get this much infinity dust is a very serious and time consuming chore and I think everyone would much prefer a generic 5* gem over a random class. Thank you for your time and consideration.

All of that just to say make it a generic instead of a class AG?
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    You always crack me up! Nonstop jokes like this suggestion!

P.S. People who have already spent dust they would have used on a generic would be harmed. 1:3 chance to get something you’ll be happy is horrible odds for the time invested.
  • DrVD99DrVD99 Posts: 71
    Agreed. Like a 2nd job. Kabam make the content shorter. Also allow 50% of arena players get the champ. Lots of teams don’t care much for AQs. Made harder for same low level rewards. Dungeons are still to long.
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Oh my guy,This post is a Nightmaer,Please give a TL;DR
  • Kriss_IIKriss_II Posts: 64
    @LilJoh . Awesome post bro. It doesn't matter that I don't even play dungeons. It's a waste of life. But it'll benefit those who play
  • Neroa65Neroa65 Posts: 302 ★★
    Hey it's Nightmare guy. Nightmare! Nightmare!!

Great idea conceived too late btw. Dungeons are a chore. It should stay as class gem but the price should reduce. Or maybe a generic gem should be introduced alongside this one and the price for the class gem reduced.
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    Oh my guy,This post is a Nightmaer,Please give a TL;DR

Lol, I didn’t notice the post was from LilJoh until I saw your comment.

@LilJoh some spacing would help me out with reading your tekst too. Or sing about, I always listen when you sing.
  • NEONEO Posts: 347
    My god I got about 1/3 of the way though this and just couldn’t do it anymore, TL;DR about 70%