**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

A few bugs on Infinity War Iron Man

G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
@kabammike I have the 3* IW IM at R4 99 dupe and been playing him like crazy and I've noticed 3 bugs
#1 His heavy attack does not put heal block on enemy, they are still healing
#2 Even with having multiple Molecular armor stacks on , im still taking damage from bleed and Cold snap
#3 Every time the fight starts while playing with IW IM a loud crashing sound explodes on to the speaker.

He is still an amazing champ , but he is not working to his full potential. Hope you look into this.

Comments

• VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    To add to this, using armor break champions against him, if you armor break, it is NOT removing any of his passive armor stacks (which his profile says it should). So all of those armor break champion counters listed in the spotlight do NOT work well against new IM.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    @OP #1 did the opponent already have a heal buff when you triggered heal block? Or did they gain a heal buff after your attack? There is a difference
    #3 I hear that when playing against boss thanos too.
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    @OP #1 did the opponent already have a heal buff when you triggered heal block? Or did they gain a heal buff after your attack? There is a difference
    #3 I hear that when playing against boss thanos too.

I believe both, old man logan started with heal and x23 get still gained after heavy
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★
    That crashing sounds makes me jump every time I fight him. Such a stupid thing to add in, especially when I have THE SOUND IN GAME TURNED OFF.

Yeah, I've had that. Annoying bug!
    Hope they are aware of these bugs
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Voluntaris wrote: »
    To add to this, using armor break champions against him, if you armor break, it is NOT removing any of his passive armor stacks (which his profile says it should). So all of those armor break champion counters listed in the spotlight do NOT work well against new IM.

Medusa has been removing his armor for me. Armor Shattered isn’t stopping him from getting more, but I’m not sure it’s supposed to stop passive stuff.
  • FineDogFineDog Posts: 403 ★★★
    That crashing sounds makes me jump every time I fight him. Such a stupid thing to add in, especially when I have THE SOUND IN GAME TURNED OFF.

I have the sound in game turned off and the sound on my phone itself turned off and this stupid crashing sound happens every time I fight him in the Event Quest. I play this game at work, people! How am I supposed to pretend I'm working when Kabam somehow circumvents every measure I've taken to silence my phone?
    A strange update, His heavy now will stop heal at least against Old man Logan, and at least against xforce Deadpool im's molecular armor is stopping bleed, and ive noticed more auto block to, did they make a update since yesterday?
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    Let's not forget how he continues to proc armor ups through Medusa's Armor Shattered...
    YoMoves wrote: »
    Let's not forget how he continues to proc armor ups through Medusa's Armor Shattered...
    I think he does that because the way he gaines armor , so even though armor breaks he replaces it, because its an armor break and not like a heal stop. maybe?
  • edited May 2018
    Hi @G0311! You've obviously been playing Iron Man (Infinity War) a lot lately, which we're always happy to hear about!

Don't forgot to use the Bug Report template when posting about suspected bugs as it'll give the team that extra info they need! You can find it HERE.

If you (or anyone on the thread!) are able to get some screenshots and videos together, this is always a big help too. Thanks!