**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Why is there a purchase limit for dungeon crystals?

LovingkidLovingkid Posts: 330 ★★
This is again example of classic old kabam, i never read anything related to the purchase limit in original announcement and suddenly i cant buy the same crystal twice?
What do we call this type of behavior?

Comments

• Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    You don’t come around the forums much eh? They had this discussion last week. Short answer is because they said so. And you trying to shame by saying it’s wrong and bad behavior on their part isn’t go8ng to change a thing.
  • LovingkidLovingkid Posts: 330 ★★
    ArmandStar wrote: »
    a better question is why do the crystals give basic champions? (dupes give one single sig and no shards or iso, duping an already maxed champ gives literally nothing)

Not really my question as i have already made 100% peace with it, its just like basic 4*, the randomness of crystal to get them is there due to 5* obviously being powerful then 4*, somehow i understand why they cant launch 5* basic arena right now. So the crystal is ok in my opinion but not the purchase limit ,thats going low
    Rogue42 wrote: »
    You don’t come around the forums much eh? They had this discussion last week. Short answer is because they said so. And you trying to shame by saying it’s wrong and bad behavior on their part isn’t go8ng to change a thing.

No, and just because they said so is BS man , they are already giving them without iso or 20sigs that's understandable but not the stupid limit to buy them, its just seem a way to control summoners. They gave us choice now they putting a leash around them thats not cool
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    Lovingkid wrote: »
    Rogue42 wrote: »

No, and just because they said so is BS man , they are already giving them without iso or 20sigs that's understandable but not the stupid limit to buy them, its just seem a way to control summoners. They gave us choice now they putting a leash around them thats not cool
    Purshe limet is ther for one resssen becasse it swich betwen 2 bach of 3 cystal the limet dont under either. If im wont to fx try to get GR but mis to a juggs and dont have more chois at GR thah bs. Move.
  • PinballwizurdPinballwizurd Posts: 25
    edited May 2018
    gx879i2nbi71.png

they changed their minds.
    gx879i2nbi71.png

I was about to post it
    Damn, lying to the face of summoners.
    They exactly said that we can buy multiple times.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    gx879i2nbi71.png

I was about to post it

last I heard you can purchase once per cycle. So next time the crystal appears you can buy 1 if you bought 1 this round.

Doesn't make sense, just explaining
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    Primmer79 wrote: »
    gx879i2nbi71.png

I was about to post it

last I heard you can purchase once per cycle. So next time the crystal appears you can buy 1 if you bought 1 this round.

No, it still says 0/1. You can't buy it again even when it comes back.
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,403 ★★★
    gx879i2nbi71.png

I was about to post it

Makes plenty of sense since every item in the glory and loyalty store are also on a cycle- consistency is good.
    LoPresti wrote: »
    gx879i2nbi71.png

I was about to post it

interesting, because they explained it somewhere as what I said.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    LoPresti wrote: »
    gx879i2nbi71.png

I was about to post it

interesting, because they explained it somewhere as what I said.

Agerd one u ther say somting then cancge in the mid ways
    gx879i2nbi71.png

I was about to post it

I purchased my 1st in 2nd weeks crystal in which i got nebula, after the cycle again this week tomorrow i was about to buy the same cryatal as it still has voodoo and RHulk in it and 1 or 2 more which are beneficial for me but i cant buy it. So the cycle theory is not working.
    gx879i2nbi71.png

I was about to post it

I purchased my 1st in 2nd weeks crystal in which i got nebula, after the cycle again this week tomorrow i was about to buy the same cryatal as it still has voodoo and RHulk in it and 1 or 2 more which are beneficial for me but i cant buy it. So the cycle theory is not working.

Apologies, thats just what I remember in a post somewhere, and hadn't seen it addressed in this thread.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Because Kabam has decreed it!
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    The purchase limit for the Dark Artifact crystals has already been clarified. Please refer to this thread for more information.
This discussion has been closed.