**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

A couple of bugs with Mephisto

Today in Alliance War I was facing a 4* Mephisto on All Or Nothing with a 5* 4/55 Stark-Enhanced Spider-Man (awakened), when after his soul regeneration, I got him down to about 3% health. It was at this point that he stopped taking damage. While at 3% health, I hit him with a 5 hit combo, a special 1 to stun him, and another 5 hit combo to finish him off, but he only dropped from 3% health down to 2% health. This allowed him to gain his 3rd special and cause me to lose my attack bonus on what was a rather easy fight.

I had noticed something like this the other day in a Dungeon, but I was using Blade and he had one soul left after his regen so I was under the impression that last soul was giving him health as I was taking it away, so I thought it was a delay in regen due to Danger Sense.

The other thing I have noticed with Mephisto is that he does NOT prevent Doctor Voodoo from gaining his regeneration at the start of a fight.

Comments

• IanMoone89IanMoone89 Posts: 590
    kconrad37 wrote: »
    Today in Alliance War I was facing a 4* Mephisto on All Or Nothing with a 5* 4/55 Stark-Enhanced Spider-Man (awakened), when after his soul regeneration, I got him down to about 3% health. It was at this point that he stopped taking damage. While at 3% health, I hit him with a 5 hit combo, a special 1 to stun him, and another 5 hit combo to finish him off, but he only dropped from 3% health down to 2% health. This allowed him to gain his 3rd special and cause me to lose my attack bonus on what was a rather easy fight.

I had noticed something like this the other day in a Dungeon, but I was using Blade and he had one soul left after his regen so I was under the impression that last soul was giving him health as I was taking it away, so I thought it was a delay in regen due to Danger Sense.

The other thing I have noticed with Mephisto is that he does NOT prevent Doctor Voodoo from gaining his regeneration at the start of a fight.

Last part isnt a bug, mephisto can shut down any buff applied at the start of the match like Iceman Armor being taken away, Voodoo regen canceling