**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Looking for alliance

My current alliance has really been slacking recently. We finished gold 3 season 1 and now we are currently in bronze due to not doing a lot of wars. I'm looking for a new strong alliance that is in at least gold 3 in aw. I'm also looking for one that does aq 4 mostly and maybe 1 map 5 per week. I'm willing to do gold donations although not sure if I would be able to meet battlechip donations since I don't arena grind a lot. Looking for SA weekly.

A little bit about me, I have a 210k rating with 5 5/50 4* champs, with 1-2 more on the way soon. I can clear my path in aw with little to no struggle and in my current alliance I am usually in charge of taking down the plagued mind and recovery mini boss, unless it's a magik lol.

I might also have a buddy of mine that would want to leave the alliance as well. We've been in the same alliances for over a year. He's 211k with pretty beefy roster of 5/50 god tier champs (AA, DV, Hype, Magik, Gwenpool). Still trying to contact him to see if he's interested so not a guarantee of him coming with me.

You can contact me on line: drto98, or in game: DRTO.

Comments

• txthreetxthree Posts: 32
    7yi3mocu6p9g.png

we run map55333
  • we are immortal warriors. we have been in gold, but recently have dropped to 12 really good members. please join us and help us rebuild. many of us have over 550000 rating. i sent you a request.
  • JetenyoJetenyo Posts: 138
    edited May 2018
    q3g7xlv185l1.png
    The Fallen would love to have you. We have recently lost a few members due to inactivity but we are continuing our normal schedule of AQ and AW.

IGN is Jetenyo if interested feel free to add me. If you have any questions I'll be happy to answer.
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    Hey thanks to everyone that has reached out. I have already found a new home so no need to message me anymore.