[-M . D-] Marvels Dimwits - A fun, social, no donations, friendly Alliance is recruiting

Hello everyone!

That's right, the Marvels Dimwits are recruiting. We're a growing Alliance, sister to the Marvels Morons [-M.M-], and we have some very experienced old school ex-Morons with us keeping things organized. So although we're still a growing Alliance taking its first steps, some of us have 2+ years of experience doing things in MCoC. To some work happened, others kids happened, or AW Seasons happened, and we just can't fit on the hardcore grinding and coordination required for Expert tier or Gold tier Alliances, we just want to stay in that sweet spot that allows us to have fun and enjoy the game.

I'll start to say what we are, as an Alliance. We're a friendly, social, no grind, no donations, non hardcore group, for everyone interested in sticking together on a new growing project that aims to be a place that balances real life with having fun in a game, a place for everyone who wants to progress as a team but in a healthy and fun way.

We do Map 2 x 5 in AQ (so no donations) and we do AW x 3 every week. We're about 1000 War Rating on Silver 1 last Season, aiming a bit higher in AW on this starting season.

No event minimums, but we encourage everyone to contribute in Duels and Completion, as much as real life allows. We do SA biweekly but once we start progressing a bit more we'll be able to do it every week.

We're an international group, with members from different parts of the globe. Some semi retired, others starting, others having a rest from the more competitive regime, etc. etc.

We use Line for communication, and that's a must. Another must is AQ/AW participation, you need to join, move and fight, we don't expect everyone to be a hot shot player but everyone has to contribute on the team modes to the best of his/her ability.

Do you think you might be a good fit? You're unsure this is the type of Alliance you want? Reach out to us and find out, contact us on Line: feralclawmcoc (that's Feralclaw's Line ID) or ghoggolf (that's GroundHog's Line ID). We'll setup a meet & greet chat room with you and you can ask any questions you want, and we'll ask some of our own as well. In the meantime, because I write a lot, here's our version of a TL;DR (our recruitment poster)

shw3xno3dn0c.jpg

In the meantime, have fun!

Cheers,
Feralclaw

Comments

• Mitchell35Mitchell35 Member Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    This was the perfect one for me..... then I saw line.... sorry guys
  • FeralclawFeralclaw Member Posts: 68
    Sorry @Mitchell35 it's one of our very few requirements to have a strong coordination, and also bonding between every Alliance member.

That said, we're still looking for a couple of new members.
    *bumpty dumpty*

Still looking for 2.
  • TheGroundhogTheGroundhog Member Posts: 27
    Bump... STAR DATE: May 17, 2018... A long time ago in a galaxy far away there was Marvel Contest Alliance. If you choose us, "you have chosen... wisely" and we'll be able to say "Its all right, he's a friend from work." If you don't chose us, someone will scream "KHAANNN!" Haha...

We are looking for a few new recuits because a few have decided to retire to focus on RL issues. If you identified all those movies quotes, you are probably the perfect person to jump right into their spot. We are cruising in AQ and AW now. Also now are switching to SA every week instead of saving a week. Hit us up on Line and let's get to know each other, because after all, the Universe isn't going to save itself.
    Bump - found a great new member already. Still looking for a few more!

Thanks,
    TheGroundHog
    STAR DATE: May 21 - during the weekend, we had two nice new recruits join us. They decided the grind for the top tier alliances was too much and are enjoying the new fun alliance (us!!) playing with us. Won our last war! Woohoo! And we completed all the Item Use milestones (even though we don't set minimums... just people contributing when they can.

Still looking for two more and then we are all set! Please add me in LINE app and I'd love for you to chat with me and the rest of the officers in our Meet & Greet room.

Later,
    TheGroundHog
  • AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Member Posts: 535 ★★
    Any rating or prestige required?
    @Ankalagonn No rating or prestige required. We take all sizes. This is a fun-first alliance. Just need to make sure you move in AQ and AW.
    Still looking for two!
  • AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Member Posts: 535 ★★
    I could move after AQ
    Hey everyone, we're now only looking for 1, please use our Line contacts to get in touch if you're interested!
    The Dimwits are back on the market, and we're looking for two new members, so we're also available for package deals :D
    We have a member taking a break due to studies, so we have an opening, please get in touch on Line if you're interested in joining the Dimwits!
    *bumpty dumpty*
  • Santa_PsycheSanta_Psyche Member Posts: 150
    can i join ? and is line mandatory ? if not just give me your game id so that i can search to find you and then join your ally!
    Line is mandatory @maxi123 sorry. We're a laid back, non elitist, non hardcore, non donations Alliance, but we do value organization, coordination and communication :smiley:
    PS - We're currently in Gold 2 in AW, we're doing pretty good this Season considering a big jump from Silver 3, even without spending and with lots of Dimwits still building up their champion teams.
  • Jbz_j_k_96Jbz_j_k_96 Member Posts: 20
    Can i join???????

0s8pd9fk8uxd.jpg
    Bump! Still looking for a couple of good players!
    Hey everyone! Dimwits are back on the market, we need 1 new member ASAP to replace a member that retired. Use our Line contacts to get in touch if you're interested. Cheers!