**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Dr voodoo energy resistance while blocking does not work

Slux83Slux83 Posts: 357 ★★
Hi,
according Dr voodoo description when he blocks he receives a boost of energy resistance. I made some test against Magik limbo and this ability does not work at all. Please see the Screenshots attacked. 1z9c2lhk4d9c.png
Post edited by Kabam Lyra on

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    Jeps. Im thuget it was a bug to be ther hav say it not a bug vodoo dont. Restions limbo. Im dont ikow If it Becasse it pasive
  • MannysmokerMannysmoker Posts: 314
    edited February 2018
    @Gamer Is bugged cuz mordo blocks the damage with his awakened ability...
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    Is not a Bug. Mordo is supposed to reduce damage taken from Limbo, but Voodoo isn't supposed to do the same.
    They explained this is the past. Both are different abilities
  • Slux83Slux83 Posts: 357 ★★
    edited February 2018
    sry0rihojduy.jpg
    On paper they have exactly the same ability! So voodoo would work only on energy attacks? Doesn't make any sense. @Kabam Vydious could you give us a hint here?
    Mod's confirmed that they have different abilities.
    They made Mordo ability more powerful due to being a sig ability.
  • StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    Seems fishy to me. I didnt see the old discussion on this. Has anyone got the link to kabams ruling on this.
    Yep, I can't find it on this forum. Would be nice to have an official response. When that block feature is supposed to work?!
    You can't tag mods to a thread like this ...
    And again, it was already explained that this is intended.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    You can't tag mods to a thread like this ...
    And again, it was already explained that this is intended.

Well if it’s already been explained then the mods can point him in he right direction then can’t they.