**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

1st 6 star is Green Goblin- what do you guys think?

1st 6 star is Green Goblin- what do you guys think? 87 votes

Great pull Green Goblin
85%
GamerNevvBAlex_sc11ShrimkinsGolden_GuardianFuzzylumpsBitterSteelDarkestDestroyerMegaSkater67Haji_Saabsfu_koraxGround_Round1LoPrestiTheManMythLegendSpeedbumpAnurag1606NomarigerolSac123_RikuremaThe_Prankster16 74 votes
Sorry dude he's not good
14%
DL864Spity68INTEGRALIceBobbyHendrossOnmixItaRMElitehunterelan0418warung73SvaenMoNsTeR_804EdisonLaw 13 votes

Comments

• KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    Why does everything have to be a poll? Just let people give their opinions.
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    Great pull Green Goblin
    He is actually great considering how many pretty bad options 6* crystals contain
  • ItaRMItaRM Posts: 9
    Sorry dude he's not good
    Few damages
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,872 ★★★★★
    Great pull Green Goblin
    KhanMedina wrote: »

You should of really created a poll and asked "Why does everything have to be a poll"

OP - I think GG is a great champ, more fun to use than a god tier beast, but I would love him as a 6* - cool animations, various different debuffs and yeah, he is cool.
  • EncoreEncore Posts: 35
    Solid champ. Decent sp2 damage. Incinerate and poison. Sp1 power drains.
  • ChickenWaffles4ChickenWaffles4 Posts: 26
    Great pull Green Goblin
    He is fun to play with his animations, and is quite useful on defense. That is a pull I would be satisfied with.
  • NomarigerolNomarigerol Posts: 159
    Great pull Green Goblin
    you lucky mf
  • Darkness275Darkness275 Posts: 807 ★★★★
    If he follows suit of his four and five star, great prestige at the very least.

He's not horrible, not quite the hardest hitting or most reliable but he's pretty good. That prestige alone though would be why I'd rank him up.
  • Hey everyone, please remember to keep your comments focused on the topic of discussion. not on your fellow players. This is a place for players to come discuss the game and share information. You never know who might have extra insight on a champion that you may not have known about, so please try to keep the conversation civil.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    edited May 2018
    Great pull Green Goblin
    ItaRM wrote: »
    Few damages

There’s more to a good champs than high damage. And if there wasn’t, his L2 is nothing to laugh at.
  • Great pull Green Goblin
    KhanMedina wrote: »
    Or give more options to choose from! I’m not fully confident in saying GG is a great pull for a 6*, but he’s up there.
  • Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Posts: 561 ★★★
    a 6* gg is amazing! i would love him have him even as a 5*
    his regen is great when you screw up and he can power drain and poison too.

when hes duped hes an absolute mad man!

i would very happy if i ever got a 6* GG!
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Great pull Green Goblin
    There are much worse 6* out there. I got a 6* Winter Soldier when I was really hoping for Luke Cage, Red Hulk, or Nebula. But Winter Soldier was still better than some of the champs in there. I would have been very happy with Green Goblin