**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Better consistency with Infinity Crystal drops for Mad Titan Event

The variation in chance to get an Infinity Crystal on the Trial of Mad Titan event is ridiculous. Since this event started, I have completed every master difficulty (days 1-6) and every difficulty on day 7, every day from the beginning and have yet to get an Ultimate Infinity Crystal drop for a reward. Yet my friend, who does not participate everyday, has gotten 4 of them.... 2 of which he got back to back today on the hard and master difficulty. The consistency on these drops needs to be changed or altered to a fixed direction (such as receiving one on day if you have completed everything for the week). Its ludicrous to think that someone can receive multiple crystals participating part time, yet those who grind out everyday dont receive anything. Please look into and change this for the future trail events!!!

Comments

• Adamdrt2006Adamdrt2006 Posts: 429
    Well now i dont feel bad about only getting two both 3* but yeah
  • Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Posts: 561 ★★★
    edited May 2018
    sometimes you get and most times you dont. unfortunately either rng is on your side or not
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    That’s how it went for me during the Black Panther trials. Random is random
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,173 ★★★
    Why not make it fixed? Instead of relying on RNG? Give everyone 2 to 3 or better give 1 such crystal for every 10 master completions, 1 for every 12 hard, 1 for every 15 normal, 1 for every 20 easy completions. Something on those lines? Fed up of all RNGs in the game for every damn thing.
  • mmmbanyasmmmbanyas Posts: 131 ★★
    I’m in the same boat, master every day and then all difficulties the last day. I’m not too upset missing out on a 3* though
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    When I did get them (twice I think) I only got 3* Winter Soldier and 3* Rocket Raccoon who I duped lol...
  • ShinobiGuyShinobiGuy Posts: 562 ★★★
    I've gotten it twice now, both times I pulled a 3* antman! Both times!! Talk about a major letdown.
  • chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    edited May 2018
    I have only got one through the entire Trials of the Mad Titan so far (and I have done Expert every day and all on the 7th day)... that being said I pulled a 4* Scarlet Witch from the one I got so I cannot complain too much.
  • Mcfly89Mcfly89 Posts: 28
    Still yet to get 1, I didn’t get 1 last time round and not expecting 1 this time.
    Never missed 1 and only run Expert then all difficulties when they come round.
  • Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 476 ★★★
    I have yet to get one also. All expert and difficulties on last day. Almost everyone in my alliance has gotten at least one. But with my luck lately, it will just be a 3* anyways.
  • DroidDoesDroidDoes Posts: 403 ★★
    I haven't received a single one throughout the whole event and I've run Expert every single day and all 4 on Tuesdays. Not a single one.

Which is just silly! They should be nowhere near this difficult to obtain. I’m doing slightly better; done the exact same, expert on all days 1-6 and all four difficulties on day 7, and I’ve gotten one crystal total.

OR, if they want to keep it that rare, fine, but up the “consolation prize” reward. For someone like you and me (and many others), doing the hardest difficulty each day and missing out on a (or multiple) free full 3* champs with a shot at 4* champs, 600 PHC shards is not a fair equivalent.