**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Unable to activate boosts for 7th day trial?

ezgoingezgoing Posts: 269 ★★
Is it just me? But even though it is day 7 trials of omniscience, I am not able to activate the 6 boosts sitting in my inventory. I tried to do so in the event quest itself, started the beginner one to try too. All didn’t work.

Anyone else with the same problem?

Comments

• ezgoingezgoing Posts: 269 ★★
    I did that ( joined the beginner’s one and tried to activate the boosts at the first node) and it didn’t work. And I am pretty sure I didn’t have to do so in the earlier runs. I can just activate the boosts when I was selecting my team.
    u3i01z1iizd8.png

Here’s what it looks like for me. Boosts grayed out even within the event quest.
  • Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Posts: 561 ★★★
    best thing to do, even to save like a minute with loading in the game, is the go into the quest and right on the first fight pop your thanos boosts.

just be careful when you do it on tuesday since its maintenance day tonight
    Nothing works. Tried restarting my phone and app and still cannot. Very strange because it looks like you guys didn’t face a similar issue. Will try again after maintenance. Thanks for the reminder
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Yeah, what they said. But before you do that, why are you using boosts on beginner difficulty lol. You should be using them for heroic and master, primarily master
    Haha, I couldn’t activate boosts when I was at the master team selection page. Not going to risk starting the quest and then still not being able to activate (because we can’t quit). So I started beginner instead to test things out but still couldn’t even activate the boosts then. Freaking weird.
  • simolazsimolaz Posts: 418 ★★
    ezgoing wrote: »
    Is it just me? But even though it is day 7 trials of omniscience, I am not able to activate the 6 boosts sitting in my inventory. I tried to do so in the event quest itself, started the beginner one to try too. All didn’t work.

Anyone else with the same problem?

Same problem yesterday evening.
    I solved it by... playing without boosts!

But I confirm that there is a problem.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    ezgoing wrote: »
    u3i01z1iizd8.png

Here’s what it looks like for me. Boosts grayed out even within the event quest.

At least in this screen, you're not in the actual quest best I can tell. based off the background. Hopefully they look into this to see whats going on
  • Mishman07Mishman07 Posts: 52
    it is day 7 of the trials of omniscience, I am not able to activate the boosts that I collected so far. I tried to activate them last Tuesday also but they all showed grey and inactive, I took it as some temporary bug or problem and waited for whole week but this time also it is inactive.
    Pls correct it ASAP and look in my loss of 4 star shards and infinity dust.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    I saw another post about this recently. Have you tried going into the trial and activating them? You have to be in the quest to use them
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    edited May 2018
    Hi all!

In order to use these boosts, you must be on the Map Screen rather than the Edit Team screen. Are you able to use them when you are in the Map Screen?
    Post edited by Kabam Lyra on
  • Mishman07Mishman07 Posts: 52
    Thanks Primmer and Lyra for the clarification and enlightenment, I will try it next Tuesday but these small intricacies must be clarified in the introduction of the event by kabam. I lost my 2 events of the seventh day because of the vague introduction by the company.
    Lyra, I could have sworn I was able to activate the boosts on the edit team screen in the past. That didn’t work yesterday. I tried to activate the boosts in the map screen of beginner quest, but they were still greyed out. Strangely though, later that day, the map screen method worked for me in the harder quests. So I managed to use my boosts in the end.