**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

10 mill, Gold 2 alliance, LF 1 adult player

Psychonaut 10 mill relaxed and mature alliance, are looking for a new recruit.

We run 4 4 4 4 2 in AQ and are in advance bracket, each week we place in the top 800 in this bracket.

AW we are in Gold 2 and run AW when ever it is available. We always run 3 BG with pre-set routes.

For donations we do not require a set amount we only ask, that you donate as much as you can afford. When we are running low on treasury however, we will ask every member to donate gold.

We do not save for SA and hit 41-70% or 21-40% weekly.

Our only requirements from our recruits:-

You must be able to join AQ, AW and complete your line. Whilst also having an strong enough roaster, to be able to place at least 4/40 defenders.

To apply contact myself on line with a screen shot of mcoc account.

prime_zombination

Comments

• PrimeSaviour_27PrimeSaviour_27 Posts: 363 ★★★
    Looking for 1 to join
    Still looking for one,
    Looking for one, to replace a retiring member
    Still looking
    Looking for one.
    edited June 2018
    We have one spot open, new member isn't working out. Were still in Gold 2 in AWA.

To apply contact myself on line with a screen shot of mcoc account.

prime_zombination
    Bump
  • Santa_PsycheSanta_Psyche Posts: 150
    can i possibly join ?
    I am a level 28 player with 4 , 4* champions , 38 3 * chapions and gambit rank 3/5 level 30/30..can you scout me in your alliance?
    if its a yes then please give me your username so that i could search your player profile in mcoc to join your alliance !!looking forward to your answer !
    @maxi123 thank you for your interests, unfortunately you are to low of a level to join our alliance.

We require at least players who can place R4 4* in defence and able to complete there routes in AQ and AWA.

Good luck in finding a alliance though mate 👍
    Still looking for one.
  • SuciferSucifer Posts: 41
    Is line an absolute? If not, add in in game. Sucifer 400k+
    @Sucifer Line isn't a requirement, we currently have 3 players who don't use line in our alliance.

However as we are an alliance who use line mcoc chat is normally quite. I've sent you a friend request in mcoc.

I might not reply for 2-3hrs as I'm off out to a concert 👍
  • GaryagGaryag Posts: 469
    Look me up just garyag in game if so friend me