**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Death matches...why?

2»

Comments

• GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    Axo4545 wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike your claiming that the death squads are do to players having R5 5 star champs and that kabam hasn't changed anything in the arenas correct?

Yes he is. We saw the same thing happen in the t4b (and similar) arena's when t2a's where introduced. Arena's without 5* champs have been unaffected.
  • Sirnoob2Sirnoob2 Posts: 289 ★★
    No offense but I would like a response from kabam Mike.

So, to reiterate, we have not changed anything, but with all of your growing rosters, the Arena Matchups will shift from what you're used to.
    That was from his comment at the end of it
    Sirnoob2 wrote: »

So, to reiterate, we have not changed anything, but with all of your growing rosters, the Arena Matchups will shift from what you're used to.

Yeah I saw that. I'm wanting him to reply to my new post. Thanks

he already answered ur question tho

Yeah I saw that. I'm wanting him to reply to my new post. Thanks

he already answered ur question tho

Not my follow up question he hasn't.

do u mean if they have changed anything?
  • MightylibraMightylibra Posts: 185
    You used team of 4* 3/30 in 5* arena, of course you would get death matches. 4/40 or better wouldn’t get you those.
    Your follow up questions is "I don't believe you, are you sure?"

Stop spamming. Just because you're not happy with the answer, doesn't mean it's not true.
    edited May 2018
    You used team of 4* 3/30 in 5* arena, of course you would get death matches. 4/40 or better wouldn’t get you those.

I was using 4/40

The first and third pics show 3/30 teams. The second one is 5/50 team but it was probably streak #10th-17th and you can easily beat the death match with that team. It has been always like that since 5* arena was introduced. You can use 1/25 team without facing death matches though.
    Gwendoline wrote: »
    Your follow up questions is "I don't believe you, are you sure?"

Stop spamming. Just because you're not happy with the answer, doesn't mean it's not true.

No that's not my follow up question and I have just as much right to ask it as you do to make your comments.

Could you maybe repeat your follow up question?
    edited May 2018

I was using 4/40

The first and third pics show 3/30 teams. The second one is 5/50 team but it was probably streak #10th-17th and you can easily beat the death match with that team. It has been always like that since 5* arena was introduced. You can use 1/25 team without facing death matches though.

Uh, those aren't my pics.

I wasn’t saying they are yours nor I was referring to you in my first post. Show your pics or it’s just your words.

I was using 4/40

I wasn’t saying they are yours nor I was referring to you in my first post. Show you pics or it’s just your words.

My apologies I thought you were talking to me but my words, as you put it, can be placed here. Last time I checked none of my words break the TOS for the forums . If someone doesn't like them maybe they shouldn't read or comment on they. Not necessarily implying you.

What the hell you are talking about? You said you used 4/40 team and I say just show your pics to prove it.

I was using 4/40

I wasn’t saying they are yours nor I was referring to you in my first post. Show you pics or it’s just your words.

My apologies I thought you were talking to me but my words, as you put it, can be placed here. Last time I checked none of my words break the TOS for the forums . If someone doesn't like them maybe they shouldn't read or comment on they. Not necessarily implying you.

What the hell you are talking about? You said you used 4/40 team and I say just show your pics to prove it.

I'm saying with or without pictures I have a right to post on here.

Nobody says you can’t post. Whether your posts are trustworthy is different matter.

I was using 4/40

Nobody says you can’t post. Whether your posts are trustworthy is different matter.

I was using 4/40

That goes for anyone's post.

Not everyone, lol

e1fnke4mgyl5.png

hwcs04u5qxdy.png

I was using 4/40

That goes for anyone's post.

Not everyone, lol

e1fnke4mgyl5.png

hwcs04u5qxdy.png

Not saying your pics are but we all know pics can be faked.

Sir, If you are here to troll, I don’t have any intention to get in BS conversation with you. My point is proven and what you say is a lie.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    As this question has already been addressed on the first page and the discussion has gone off topic, this will now be closed.
This discussion has been closed.