**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Best Champion in the game

Best Champion in the game 47 votes

Dr.Voodo
21%
Alex_sc11Golden_GuardianSlux83buffajrsmorganismSpeedbumpSac123_MninobodyWabobaSpark99 10 votes
Blade
78%
NEODrOctavius2_2LoPrestiDanicb94BirddawordVladislas22TxAggie17The_Prankster16IcecoldStark78AlfabuttersCoderKnight69Savio444ShaheerFIazGeneralDCTom3579HendrossThecrusher_9756Hunter44Rasilover 37 votes

Comments

• iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    Where is Iceman
  • Cats73Cats73 Posts: 314
    Where is stark spidey, iceman, archangel, ghost rider, magik, hyperion, proxima, cap IW, medusa, quake, void, and star lord?
    May have missed some pls don't kill me
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Where is spider gwen?

Making time with her band “The Mary Janes’” hopefully.
  • Blade
    Yo dude, give more options. It’s not that hard.
  • Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Posts: 561 ★★★
    hyperion disagrees with this poll
  • Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 675 ★★★
    Joe Fixit also disagrees with this poll
  • DankestChefDankestChef Posts: 420 ★★★
    Am I allowed to disagree?
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    Spark
  • DankestChefDankestChef Posts: 420 ★★★
    Hi everyone
  • abiew78abiew78 Posts: 20
    Hi Dan
  • Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 ★★
    There are definitely champs that are considered the best but some only have that title when paired with others, maybe a fair question is who is the best champ in the game on their own?
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,934 ★★★★★
    It's Iceman.

Blade got all this crazy hype because he is an excellent counter to annoying Mystics and villains when he is synergized, but there are weeks when that character doesn't leave my bench.

I use Iceman and OG Vision almost every single day. Almost every single day, something comes up where I just say, "You know what? I am not even dealing with this BS -- time to bring in Iceman."
  • ZsirhcZZsirhcZ Posts: 131
    Missing GG, AA, Magik, SL, GP, GR, etc.

Best of the 2 options you gave, Blade
  • BUZZdog3000BUZZdog3000 Posts: 457 ★★
    Starlord also disagrees with this poll
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Blade
    Where are Iceman, Starlord, Stark Spidey, Ghost Rider, Scarlet Witch, Archangel, Void, Quake, Medusa, Hyperion, and Colossus?
  • Slux83Slux83 Posts: 357 ★★
    Dr.Voodo
    Voodoo is better alone, Blade is better with synergies. There are many more to consider though!
  • Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 468 ★★
    Where is Kamala Khan?
  • EmmanuelcoastEmmanuelcoast Posts: 170
    Blade
    She-Hulk is very mad at this post right now. You Wouldn't like She-Hulk when she's angry. When she's PMS'ING you better run because you won't win an argument with her and she wont tell you what's wrong. She'll just tell everything is fine in your relationship but she will do things out of spite like tell her girlfriends(Kamala Khan, Spider Gwen, Ms Marvel) you have a tiny little &^$@ and you'd rather play with Blade and DR Voodoo than pay attention to her. Be careful man! A 3-star She hulk might not intimidate you but if you ever get a 5 star She-hulk you better call her beautiful and strong or you WILL feel her wrath.
  • Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    Stark Spidey
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    Blade
    Between these two, the answer is easy.
  • buffajrbuffajr Posts: 413 ★★
    Dr.Voodo
    Iceman