**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Star Lord's Element Gun

Star Lord is a great character and today I'm not trying to buff this character.

I just wish Kabam gives this character an element icon during battles. This way when activating sp2 or sp3 players will before hand know what ability they would trigger.

Comments

• dfmoore26dfmoore26 Posts: 94
    For sure.. have thought about this many times in the past.. would make the character more useful/skill based
  • dfmoore26dfmoore26 Posts: 94
    humzah217 wrote: »
    i would love this to be like ws bullet type thing

Or you could do it based on which number combo you are kinda like Voodoo..

1/6 - Armor Break
    2/7 - Shock
    3/8 - Power Drain
    4/9 - Heal Block
    5/10 - Random
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    Agreed. Star Lord is a great character overall, but the randomness of his element gun i the only thing holding him back from Blade Status.
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    Really? Star lord is still one of the top champs in the game. But he’s great bc of his brute strength, not his utility. Mystic dispersion triggered by his furies holds him back as much as the “randomness” of his element gun.
  • AndTavAndTav Posts: 261
    edited September 2019
    I believe with the introduction of the pre-fight skill we could think of something like this for SL. He is an incredible champion, but not so useful because of the randomness of the elemental pistol, which is often more hinder than helpful.
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    What about if his element gun sorta worked like the Impart node (the one on Classic Ultron from 5.4.6). Every so often, the element is randomly selected, and when activating a sp2 or sp3, that element's effect is inflicted on the opponent.
    It'd be a small change, but it'd make him a fair bit more fun to use, I think...
  • BriceMiesterBriceMiester Posts: 278
    I agree you should be able to choose the element before the fight
  • Hey guys, a more recent discussion about this topic can be found HERE. To help keep the Forum tidy, I'll go ahead and close this one.
This discussion has been closed.