**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Sorry 1.1.5. Change [Merged Threads]

Comments

• IronFist34IronFist34 Posts: 386 ★★
    @Kabam Miike
    Run477 wrote: »
    I have done map 5 of aq over and over now for weeks to get t4cc and t4b frags. Is kabam considering taking action?

Huh?
  • akudilanakudilan Posts: 1
    Kabam is playin God rules
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    IronFist34 wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike
    I have done map 5 of aq over and over now for weeks to get t4cc and t4b frags. Is kabam considering taking action?

Huh?

Just wow...
  • Bonzai820Bonzai820 Posts: 35
    It sounds to me like farming items is a method of cheating. I will be quitting this game as soon as I find a replacement for my alliance.
  • Bonzai820Bonzai820 Posts: 35
    6k+ boss killer needed for a gold 2, soon to be gold 1 alliance. Good team work, good leadership.
  • RotellyRotelly Posts: 774 ★★★
    Good thing they didn't offer a 5* awakening gem today would have bought it and then saw this topic and been upset with myself for giving money to a company that treats it's users this way
  • JaxfaxooooooJaxfaxoooooo Posts: 1
    This is not good for the community
  • IronFist34IronFist34 Posts: 386 ★★
    IronFist34 wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike

Huh?

Just wow...

Trying to make a crappy joke that failed?
  • AceDeMoNAceDeMoN Posts: 142
    Act 1.1.5 has been the same for years, it's only because it has been highlighted that you have addressed this exploit and then go on to to blame the loyal players for an exploit you created, all because it's not cost effective rive for you guys. Come one guys you're better than this so rather than blame us, take ownership and apologise. As a manager that's what I have to do otherwise it's simply, poor management. We support the game and are fully behind it but we expect the same respect back
  • BosleyBosley Posts: 240 ★★★
    KrAyZ wrote: »
    The balls of the comment below is ridiculous. If you don't want players to explore and use EVERY aspect of the game, don't put it in there. I'm really disappointed that they would even say something like this and honestly not surprised.

"At this time, we have decided not to take any action against Summoners that may have taken advantage of this Quest."

Very much this. 100% agree.
  • 2_EZY2_EZY Posts: 21
    Its funny how they went in and pushed a button to remove the item with no maintanance or emergency maintanance. For bugs they take take weeks to fix with maintenance after maintenance.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Hi everyone, we just wanted to take a moment to reiterate what we've already stated. The item was removed and replaced because it was being used and gathered in a way that wasn’t intended - it was a clear exploit. We said that we aren’t planning on issuing any infractions or taking any actions over this because we have received questions from players and we wanted to clarify the situation for the community.

As for those asking about other issues that haven’t been resolved yet, that is because they are more complicated and may require more time to research, reproduce, create a fix for, test, and then implement. Sometimes this will require an update and sometimes it won’t, but this is because each issue is unique and must be handled differently. That said, comparing issues in game and asking why one isn’t fixed before another is not a constructive conversation for the forums.

We understand that it can be frustrating to see some issues you'd like resolved to linger in-game while we continue to work on them, but that does not mean that every announced fix should be met with argument or debate over why we have fixed one thing over another. There are many factors involved in determining the timeline of any given fix, as outlined above.

Then winter soldier farming by your definition is an exploit?
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    What’s funny is they say “actions at this time”

Even on another closed threat Miike reiterated it.

So that means they are actually thinking of giving punishment.

Absolute joke

Take action for what. If they don’t want people to take advantage don’t give them something to take advantage of. If it’s farmable the players will farm it. You think I’d like to spend 40 units on a lvl2 revive, when I can get a lvl 1 revive for free. We aren’t stupid...
    Game is Messy as hell, so when I die to one of the many bugs or lag I’d have to buy revives which is not something you compensate for...
    I guess you could call it taking advantage of free revives to self compensate for this buggy game...
  • XNickRivXNickRiv Posts: 13
    Removing it is a statement that you want players to pay for a “free to play” game. Kabam=Trump
  • KahrahtayKahrahtay Posts: 146
    Damn the found a part of the game that is working... brake it now!!!
    Here is a offer 💸
This discussion has been closed.