**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Sorry 1.1.5. Change [Merged Threads]

Comments

• VTA92VTA92 Posts: 374 ★★★
    Ronin916 wrote: »
    If you’re going to remove the revive from Act 1, you should at least add in a 25% to 50% chance to drop a revive from beating ROL Winter Soldier. At the moment, there’s no reliable way to farm revives in this game. I understand the need to keep things balanced and from being overly exploited, but there should at least be some way to reliably farm revives

Nope. Would be too beneficial to the player base.

• Swe_wolfisSwe_wolfis Posts: 390 ★★
    So...getting items from maps and other areas of the game is exploits?

I hope that we all keep quiet that we can get T4B from CCB...otherwise...
    Jokes on them. They don’t know about the other chapter.
  • Kabam changes the game because of their own mistake and basically threatens players that figured it out. Ridiculous...I heard about it but simply don't care to farm L1 revives. I'm glad they're not gonna punish people that did because it would've been a mass exodus of members like after 12.0 came out.
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    Most tone deaf customer support in the history of anything that was profitable.
  • Dr_BrownDr_Brown Posts: 225
    undefined
    that is true
  • Dr_BrownDr_Brown Posts: 225
    this whole situation is disgraceful to the player base that you remove an item you purposefully placed in a quest and indirectly threatening players who used it to their advantage to complete difficult content
  • MagsMags Posts: 132
    .. It looks as if you've offended your whales as well. So,.
    congrats?
    IOSJasoN wrote: »
    Well my comment was immediately removed for being non-constructive.. Personally I thought it was awesome.. As I got warned and it was removed immediately kabam must of secretly thought the same ;-)

I’ve had 3 removed today and none were even vulgar or attacking. I’m surprised this thread hasn’t been deleted.
This discussion has been closed.