**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Really

How can you cheat by farming it makes no sense. That's like saying hey I bought you all this food but dont eat it or I'll take it away.

Comments

• SixateSixate Posts: 62
    Right that's just rediculas.
    Or battle chips for that matter.
    You cant have infinite anymore they took that away. There's a time limit now.
  • seth9352seth9352 Posts: 16
    That’s @kabam for u because more people will spend units on revives then they would gold crystals. It don’t surprise me one bit
    So stupid it's a game why take away farming makes zero sense. So I cant farm battle chips in arena that's cheating ?
  • AnimatronicstoAnimatronicsto Posts: 194
    Sixate wrote: »
    So stupid it's a game why take away farming makes zero sense. So I cant farm battle chips in arena that's cheating ?

It’s a load of bull if you ask me. Finally a way to get some decent rewards (only 20% revive remind you all) and patched. Also way to spoil his Glitch for everyone (whoever snitched
  • AnimatronicstoAnimatronicsto Posts: 194
    We let ourselves forget about all the maintenance they’ve had for the past month and they didn’t even address it bud.
  • seth9352seth9352 Posts: 16
    edited May 2018
    Anything that makes them money they won’t fix. I’m surprised people still wanna put money into the game knowing what they do.
    The bottom of this is army is they are saying farming is cheating which is ****.
This discussion has been closed.