**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

MCOC chat system

At times the chat systems in this game aren't the greatest. Is it possible for kabam to have a proper chat system in the game. Like it gets annoying to go on line app than to the game.

Comments

• KahrahtayKahrahtay Posts: 146
    There is a mcoc line room. Add me to join
    Kahrahtay
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    It would be great if kabam actually monitored global chat as there is young kids that play this game and by law it should be monitored

Actually the game is rated for 13 and up....and weren't you the one that just used a middle finger emoji in another thread?

By what law should it be monitored?
  • RoraRora Posts: 124
    GLobal chat - express your feelings!
  • Stealth_siddu4Stealth_siddu4 Posts: 3
    Hi
  • 711711 Posts: 2
    You’re the best CONTEST OF CHAMPS! I absolutely love how you have laid it out it all. You are my favourite game and it is my best game because the people who made it! 😀😆😗
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    711 said:

You’re the best CONTEST OF CHAMPS! I absolutely love how you have laid it out it all. You are my favourite game and it is my best game because the people who made it! 😀😆😗

Another troll account is here bois.
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★
    711 said:

Oh God
    Another one...
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    What did we do to deserve this.

711 said:

Another troll account is here bois.