**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Percentages in dark artifact crystals

Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 628 ★★★
Lucky man ?
I choose the Chaos Crystal :
- I have 3 champions on the 10. So 7 chances on 10 to get a new 5*
- On the 7 champions remaining, 4 good champions (nightcrawler, guillotine, x23, hawkeye) and one crappy champions (kamala).

Guess what I got.
With 4 on 10, it is the most likely to be happy. And ... no.
With 1 chance on 10 : kamala.

Kabam would say the result is random. Why not. But when I see my friends reward (Cap Am, Rhino...) we are wrong when thinking that the % is the same (for example) for Kamala than for Gwenpool.
It’s like the % of 5* in a grandmaster crystal : very few for the best prices.

Comments

• JoMama999JoMama999 Posts: 43
    I got gwenpool. She’s in there somewhere

Sounds like a string of bad luck
  • VTA92VTA92 Posts: 374 ★★★
    I pulled Ghost rider. Just a matter of Luck. If only we could all be Domino
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,172 ★★★
    I kind of believe what op says. Sure there will be guys who gets the better champs but overall probability of pulling trash champs is always higher. I went after genesis 5 star crystal. I have 5 star GR at r4. So wanted him or GP mainly. And I had other 3 already from that crystal. I was having a good chance to pull something good. I pulled beast, duped him with sig1. That was probably the worst result I had anticipated. Probably he will stay at r1 forever unless someone says good things about him.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    The chance is the same to pull any champ. If you want 9/10 champs in the crystal then that doesn’t guarantee you won’t get the one you dont want. Ive opened 1 crystal. Had an 8/10 chance to get a new champs which is what I wanted. I awakened my juggs. Unlucky but it happens
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    pulled HB yesterday... already had him 2x duped. Fail.
  • Coot27Coot27 Posts: 3
    Is it possible to buy the same crystal twice? I bought the 5 star Chaos crystal two week ago, and have enough to buyanother 5star chaos crystal but it doesn't allow me this round
  • Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 628 ★★★
    No, impossible
  • Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 628 ★★★
    Dungeons are an improvement, but the crystals were a fail. You receive crappy champion or jjst a SIG +1 after really more than 24 hours of dungeons.
    Always a mess in kabam new feature or update ...