**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Achievements?

Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
We could have them every 10 levels.
Ex:
Lv10-3 Star Crystal and 5 Premium Crystals
Lv20-Ultimate Crystal and 3 Star Crystal
Lv30-3 Ultimate Crystals
Lv40-4 Star Crystal and 5 Ultimate Crystals
Lv50-1 Lengendary Ultimate Crystal and 3 4 Star Crystals
Lv60-5 Star Crystal and 2 Lengdary Ultimate Crystals

What do you guys think of the idea? Also what other achievement do you think should be in the game?

Comments

• Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    While the idea of achievements isn't bad, I dont think Kabam will add them, because they would probably break the game.
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    They could adjust the rewards to separate levels so the game can still handle it.
    And it wouldn't be to op
  • Cosmic_Ray13Cosmic_Ray13 Posts: 302
    WOW Why don' t they just give us 5* crystals every week while we're at it XD Never going to happen lol
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    6 star awakening gems every week would be interesting
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,539 ★★★★★
    Voluntaris wrote: »
    6 star awakening gems every week would be interesting

Nope. I’d only settle for 7*.

Dr. Zola
    Oh ok, sarcasm so fun and interactive to deal with. So what I am saying is a Non-Exploit to help players progressive which currently exists in a **** ton of games. Heck it's even in forged to fight! At least I'm not saying 'Give RDT's please' for every champ thats been nerfed or 'Let trading be a option' this could be a nice way to get a extra boost to help you and trust me with what people get by saving up crystals this is FAIR and just a little boost for players. Also there would be no awaking gems and you guys are missing the point it's not a daily reward it's a ONE time reward.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,956 ★★★★★
    Oh ok, sarcasm so fun and interactive to deal with. So what I am saying is a Non-Exploit to help players progressive which currently exists in a **** ton of games. Heck it's even in forged to fight! At least I'm not saying 'Give RDT's please' for every champ thats been nerfed or 'Let trading be a option' this could be a nice way to get a extra boost to help you and trust me with what people get by saving up crystals this is FAIR and just a little boost for players. Also there would be no awaking gems and you guys are missing the point it's not a daily reward it's a ONE time reward.

Its already in game with-
    Leveling up
    Beating story and event quests