**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Percentages in dark artifact crystals

Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 631 ★★★
Lucky man ?
I choose the Chaos Crystal :
- I have 3 champions on the 10. So 7 chances on 10 to get a new 5*
- On the 7 champions remaining, 4 good champions (nightcrawler, guillotine, x23, hawkeye) and one crappy champions (kamala).

Guess what I got.
With 4 on 10, it is the most likely to be happy. And ... no.
With 1 chance on 10 : kamala.

Kabam would say the result is random. Why not. But when I see my friends reward (Cap Am, Rhino...) we are wrong when thinking that the % is the same (for example) for Kamala than for Gwenpool.
It’s like the % of 5* in a grandmaster crystal : very few for the best prices.

Comments

• JoMama999JoMama999 Posts: 43
    I got gwenpool. She’s in there somewhere

Sounds like a string of bad luck
  • VTA92VTA92 Posts: 374 ★★★
    I pulled Ghost rider. Just a matter of Luck. If only we could all be Domino
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,173 ★★★
    I kind of believe what op says. Sure there will be guys who gets the better champs but overall probability of pulling trash champs is always higher. I went after genesis 5 star crystal. I have 5 star GR at r4. So wanted him or GP mainly. And I had other 3 already from that crystal. I was having a good chance to pull something good. I pulled beast, duped him with sig1. That was probably the worst result I had anticipated. Probably he will stay at r1 forever unless someone says good things about him.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    The chance is the same to pull any champ. If you want 9/10 champs in the crystal then that doesn’t guarantee you won’t get the one you dont want. Ive opened 1 crystal. Had an 8/10 chance to get a new champs which is what I wanted. I awakened my juggs. Unlucky but it happens
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    pulled HB yesterday... already had him 2x duped. Fail.
  • Coot27Coot27 Posts: 3
    Is it possible to buy the same crystal twice? I bought the 5 star Chaos crystal two week ago, and have enough to buyanother 5star chaos crystal but it doesn't allow me this round
  • Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 631 ★★★
    No, impossible
  • Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 631 ★★★
    Dungeons are an improvement, but the crystals were a fail. You receive crappy champion or jjst a SIG +1 after really more than 24 hours of dungeons.
    Always a mess in kabam new feature or update ...