**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Need Help in Act 5

taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
Currently finishing up exploration in the very last quest of act 5, but I'm having trouble with a few paths in particular. The main issue is the all or nothing antman on the buffet path. 10% buffet, all or nothing, physical and energy resistance, with 110k health. I've tried using 4/55 starky but taunts can't reliably apply and expire before I can get any use out of them (unduped). Heavy power drain is reliable but has long cooldown, and the buffet heals antman right back up. Any tips for this fight? I don't have iceman or gwenpool

Also struggled with stun immune, 50% power gain, 60 second poison hyperion/biohazard path (anyone kno if rogue is viable)/bane path (haven't tried but it's got juggs, rhino, and unst. colossus all in a row, plus another stun immune hype)

relevant champs: 4/55 starky, drax, ws, 1/25 bb, 3/45 blade, ultron, lc, cb, 5/50 sl, sw, dorm, medusa, rogue, ww2, gg. Also have used 4/40 magik, morningstar, ronan, vision

I've tried and failed on all of these paths except bane, which I will do after war. Team setup varies but I've always included medusa for sure as the boss killer.
I don't have any potions to use or any resources to rank up any champs, so what is the best team I could build out of the above? Any help is appreciated

Comments

• Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    For the all or nothing I would boost up and use vision or a really stacked Magik. I know you said you didn’t have any of those but I think they’re the best options
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    For the all or nothing I would boost up and use vision or a really stacked Magik. I know you said you didn’t have any of those but I think they’re the best options

@Thecrusher_9756 have them both at 4/40, vision is unduped. I literally just tried vision and the power burn doesn't always trigger, so that's that. Magik I haven't tried yet but I assume it would yield similar results...will try her tho.
    This is what I've been thinking in terms of plausibility:
    1. Sparky- tried using him numerous times and managed to get antman down to about 50% health before dying to chip damage or aon
    2. dorm- haven't tried using yet but I will once war ends. I'm afraid his damage output/block prof is too low, plus glancing will make things difficult.
    3. magik
    4. this one's a stretch- 3 star quake? I'd have to use resources to rank up
    5. special 3 defense boosts- do these even do anything
    Yeah if you can get him to 50% with Sparky he might be your best option because even using other power control champs you would probably need a revive or two. The special 3 defence boosts might work if you have another high damage champion
    Hawkeye is amazing too if you have him or can take him to 4/40
    @Thecrusher_9756 unfortunantly don't have him. I suspect he would be thwarted by glancing as well, tho.
    I personally haven’t tried him I just saw some videos on YouTube where he worked because he had class advantage. I can’t really remember who I used (I may have just tried to smash through him with my Hyperion) but I’d search up some videos on YouTube and see what you can come up with
  • Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★
    I've completed 100% Act 5 and there were several difficult Antmen. Hawkeye and SL (both 5 star and rank 4) helped with difficulty but my 4* Archangel was the best against them.
    I went back to brian grant's stream, he used spidey, built 10 poise, and then heavy attacked to death, but I'm not sure if it would work for me because mine is unduped and wouldn't not get as many crits. Maybe hawkeye could do it but I as I said I don't have him. Star lord I only have 5/50 so not strong enough to take him out. As for archangel, I've been waiting to pull him for ages (I've got 5* and 4* mutant gems) but no luck. I guess I'll have to try the heavy attack strat, or dorm/magik
    Update- I used brian grant's strategy and got antman down to about 20% health before dying, barely managed to complete the path. Now I just have bane, poison/bleed, and biohazard to do, and I'll be done with act 5