**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

1 additional mastery point

Which mastery is more useful? Currently? MD 4, Pacify 2, Willpower 0

1 additional mastery point 26 votes

MD
42%
zero7Buck_BleedstoneElitehunterAnimatronicstoBruinsfan8510Cats73Mitchell35AleorKngSpcKnightNvrEndingpierdas 11 votes
Pacify
11%
Emil_LimsonNemesis666Championcritic 3 votes
Willpower
46%
ShevvelVladislas22King_L0kiB34rLt_Magnum_1KarimRagabMy_SuperiorZsirhcZHobbyhmnNickname207Jacobmc006georgiemenVoltolos 12 votes

Comments

• Ah_boy8Ah_boy8 Posts: 70
    Thanks in advance
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    Willpower
    Willpower is an underrated mastery.It does significantly help you recover from debuffs.
    BTW, this is my mastery
    fo7w3lnldtl2.jpg
    kehs6aas20zs.jpg
    3p46tlfubk7z.jpg
    My additional point will come after I complete my Act 4, soon
  • Woody_federWoody_feder Posts: 584 ★★
    You don't have enough points to unlock willpower do you?
    If I add onto Willpower, I must have minimum 15 points to start with, any thoughts on Glass Canon instead
    You don't have enough points to unlock willpower do you?

Agreed, therefore thought of putting onto GC
  • Woody_federWoody_feder Posts: 584 ★★
    I have a point in glass cannon as a building block to suicides not sure there is a lot of benefit if you don't plan to build suicides too
    I have a point in glass cannon as a building block to suicides not sure there is a lot of benefit if you don't plan to build suicides too
    zero7 wrote: »
    You can also take the fifth point out of cruelty and precision. They basically do nothing- people have tested it. Just do 4/5 for both and free up 2 more points.3 points in glass canon is worth it- pretty good attack increase.

Thanks
  • MD
    Yours is similar to mine. But I took two away from courage and one from precision and put them toward pacify, petrify, and MD. Willpower isn’t worth it because you’d have to put five more points on defense before you can unlock willpower.
    Yours is similar to mine. But I took two away from courage and one from precision and put them toward pacify, petrify, and MD. Willpower isn’t worth it because you’d have to put five more points on defense before you can unlock willpower.

I though so too. Thanks
  • Cats73Cats73 Posts: 314
    MD
    Yeah Glass Cannon is a pretty good mastery...a significant damage boost at the cost of your health, and if you’re in endgame content you’ll die if you take 1 or 2 hits already lol