**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Kabam pls mercy me

Kabam i have been playing marvel contest of champions for the last one and half months, but i only have 2 four stars, but my friends started to play with me and got nearly 4 to 3 4 star champions,so i kindly request you to give me some four star champion. Pls

Comments

• Options
    BatpotterBatpotter Posts: 147
    edited May 2018
    Before when the game started, It was (almost if not) impossible to get a 4* in the first few months, let alone 2! So if you want more 4 stars, you should play the game and if you progress, you will (maybe slowly, but surely) get a 4*
  • Options
    If you want 4 stars, there are a few ways to get them, such as joining an Alliance.
  • Options
    Below (in Red) is how you can get 4 stars

tpc3ebmq3q5l.jpeg
    79ewbgl7q6vk.jpeg
    cxvs1goqbd6r.jpeg
    0nehnueqa5ze.jpeg
  • Options
    As you may have noticed (in Blue) There are some other items that come with the 4 star crystals that are helpful such as 2 T1 Alphas, 4 T2 Alphas, 4* AG and 15 4* SS
  • Options
    Killerkatana13Killerkatana13 Posts: 14
    Play the monthly event quests and in no time you will progress greatly.
  • Options
    IanMoone89IanMoone89 Posts: 590
    edited May 2018
    Play the monthly event quests and in no time you will progress greatly.

For a moment i thought you wrote pay the monthly event lmao
  • Options
    BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    You still have it a lot easier than the people who’ve been playing for a long time. It took me months just to get one 4* while you got two in a month and a half. Be patient, play the game. They will come.
  • Options
    mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    i open at least 1 4* every week. I dont even know how I accumulate the shards for it.