**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Thor arena cutoff

Any predictions on what his cutoff will be?

Comments

• Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    Won’t hit 3.
  • UrrymonsterUrrymonster Posts: 69
    2m
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    I'd say about 2.2 million
  • RichterchenRichterchen Posts: 55
    edited May 2018
    I say 2.5 to 2.8 m. Feat is IM IW 35 to 42m
  • Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Posts: 1,012
    I would say if you really want him, hit 2.5...he will probably go for just over milestones, but just to make sure.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    I'm going for the dupe.

Not because I have to, but because I want to.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Another round of milestones for me. I wouldn't expect to see him over 2.5m, although probably closer to 2.0m.
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Thor is one of the oldest champs around, but he is stil considered one of the better cosmics, and is not available as a 5*. I'd say 2.5 to be safe, but it will prob be lower
  • SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    2.5m for him but go to 3.5m if u really want to secure your chances
    2 million, no more.
  • dantastic_66dantastic_66 Posts: 13
    Ok. I have only been playing for about 2 1/2 months and have 14 4* champs (most r3 , 1 r4). I want to make sure I am understanding this thread. Approx 2.5 million points for the Odinson's reign area to get a 4* Thor, correct? I don't know if I can do that. I have 63 3* but only about 6 maxed out. I guess I should grind for IM IW, I have gotten the 3* arena heros in the past.

How many 4* heros should I have to grind for the 4* arena hero?

• MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,280 ★★★★★
    Ok. I have only been playing for about 2 1/2 months and have 14 4* champs (most r3 , 1 r4). I want to make sure I am understanding this thread. Approx 2.5 million points for the Odinson's reign area to get a 4* Thor, correct? I don't know if I can do that. I have 63 3* but only about 6 maxed out. I guess I should grind for IM IW, I have gotten the 3* arena heros in the past.

You may find the cutoff is very different for you - you'll be in an 'intermediate' bracket, rather than competing with veterans. It's probably worth a try!
  • xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    phillgreen wrote: »
    I'm going for the dupe.

Not because I have to, but because I want to.

Same.
  • Supremeguy95Supremeguy95 Posts: 447
    Thanks for the input guys. Ironically, i just opened a PHC and duped him from there lol. xD

You may find the cutoff is very different for you - you'll be in an 'intermediate' bracket, rather than competing with veterans. It's probably worth a try!

So just curious if the cut off is different in the intermediate class? What should I shoot for to get a 4* Thor? Any input is appreciated!
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    Got him with 2.75m.

phillgreen wrote: »
    Got him with 2.75m.

Thanks!
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,280 ★★★★★
    I got him for 2.6.

Sorry, couldn't help you with your query about an intermediate bracket, @dantastic_66. I have no data to base a response on; just that your cutoff will be different. My guess would be lower than the 'veteran' bracket, but I've no idea how much less.
    Thanks for the input. I am gonna give it a go. I figure with it being in the middle of the week, the cut off might be lower still. Plus I just pulled a 4* Wolverine so I now have 15 4 *'s! :smiley:
  • SavageBreaker69SavageBreaker69 Posts: 70
    Lol, I first got Thor from a PHC about 2 years ago and he is still my best cosmic champ to this day
    Ok. Good week for me. Earned 2.48 and I got my 4* Thor (duped him), got 4* wolvie from a 4 * Crystal and got my first 5* (Red Hulk). Pretty happy!
    Ok. Good week for me. Earned 2.48 and I got my 4* Thor (duped him), got 4* wolvie from a 4 * Crystal and got my first 5* (Red Hulk). Pretty happy!

Indeed. Duped Thor, Pulled 4* Ant Man and a 5* Ultron.

Your first 5* isnt too bad, its pretty amazing. I could use a 4* wolvie, that would help dupe mine.
  • S_GrungiS_Grungi Posts: 69
    Got him with 2.2 million earned