**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Deep Wounds Mastery Unlock Costs

AcuTarAAcuTarA Posts: 139
edited May 2018 in General Discussion
I haven't unlocked the Despair mastery yet, so I don't know the cost of unlocking the first rank of Deep Wounds. I've been researching, but I can't find a defenetive answer on the cost of unlocking all the individual ranks of Deep Wounds (Carbonadium and Tony mastery cores) I have found different answers on different sites, so I guess it has changed over the years. Does anyone know the cost of unlocking each rank of the Deep Wounds mastery?
I plan to unlock rank 1 of Despair and 2 ranks of Deep Wounds for now. What do you think? I have Gwenpool, Archangel, Medusa, Yondu, Ultron and Wolverine X-23 on my main roster. That's why I was planning to unlock and rank up that mastery.
I plan to buy today the Mastery Booster Pack and some units with a gift card that I just received, so that's why I'm asking. Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    Each rank costs the same: 1x carbonium and 2x stony cores
  • Options
    AcuTarAAcuTarA Posts: 139
    Thanks, so in total (For Despair 1 and Deep Wounds 2) I would need 4 Carbonadium and 4 Stony Cores. Man that's expensive. I would have to buy the Mastery Booster Pack (3 Carbonadium, 4 Stony) and spend 550 units for another Carbonadium Mastery Core.
  • Options
    Adamdrt2006Adamdrt2006 Posts: 429
    It is worth it i have it at r4 atm
  • Options
    Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Have deep wounds maxed... well worth it.. depends on champs of course but two of my 4/55 are gp and blade.. plus slew of r5 bleeders... well worth it.
  • Options
    rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    AcuTarA wrote: »
    Thanks, so in total (For Despair 1 and Deep Wounds 2) I would need 4 Carbonadium and 4 Stony Cores. Man that's expensive. I would have to buy the Mastery Booster Pack (3 Carbonadium, 4 Stony) and spend 550 units for another Carbonadium Mastery Core.

Yup and it never gets cheaper. Don't buy anything, you've time to unlock.

In my 6 months of game, I've already unlocked 2 deep wounds and 2 assassin. Just grind arena, EQ for units.