**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ability to sell T4CC

KnightarthusKnightarthus Posts: 419 ★★★
Can we please be able to sell these for T2BC fragments at least for now until the T5CC come out ? Certain classes are overflowing in double digits and we are forced to open crystals for the classes we need.

Comments

• KnightarthusKnightarthus Posts: 419 ★★★
    Correction I meant sell them for T4BC
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Man... not really feeling too bad for y’all tbh. You have too many t4cc? Many do but not really a sympathy card. I have tons of cosmic and science.. is what it is. Be thankful you’re not one of the players desperate for t4cc and have difficulty getting them. Kind of like I have too much money my wallets stretching kind of problem. Lol.
  • KnightarthusKnightarthus Posts: 419 ★★★
    Bear3 wrote: »
    Man... not really feeling too bad for y’all tbh. You have too many t4cc? Many do but not really a sympathy card. I have tons of cosmic and science.. is what it is. Be thankful you’re not one of the players desperate for t4cc and have difficulty getting them. Kind of like I have too much money my wallets stretching kind of problem. Lol.

I don’t have skill catalysts to take Blade to R5. I opened 276 map 5 crystals and 12 T4CC crystals today and didn’t get 1 full skill catalyst! I worked hard to get those overflowing science and cosmic catalysts and don’t have any champion remotely worth ranking in these two classes. This is not about sympathy it’s about fairness and balance. We should not be losing valuable items like this when an easy fix could be implemented.