**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Emergency Maintenance {Merged Threads}

Barnes1Barnes1 Posts: 23
edited May 2018 in General Discussion
Please guys let us know in advance for any emergency Maintenance you gave us dungeon day that's good but didn't have us the game to play and what happened I spent units to recharge champs but what happened the game was down I could have easily get the last two and important milestone
Post edited by Kabam Vydious on

Comments

• GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Posts: 711 ★★
    only kabam
  • GSTAR21GSTAR21 Posts: 168
    Yep, right before I hit the last milestone. Convenient eh?
  • ZenioZenio Posts: 106
    edited May 2018
    you guys are fast! If only they were !
  • Weenis23Weenis23 Posts: 3
    edited May 2018
    I only need 1200 points and I dc'd while in a room worth that.
  • Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    Same right before I reach the last milestone
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Right after I beat act 5 and headed to open my rewards!
  • KstarKstar Posts: 3
    edited May 2018
    I'm pissed I just had to forfit a dungeon and lost over half my point my potions and a revive sort it out cus when I want my potions back it's problem I'm tired this has been on and off for over 2 years like really
    Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on
  • Nemesis666Nemesis666 Posts: 166
    I had it with this. I was boosted for AW attack, now I probably lost half of my health. Ridiculously poor game.
  • AncientrelicAncientrelic Posts: 34
    Of course it had to happen during dungeon day. Why wouldn’t it?
  • ShadowXShadowX Posts: 42
    edited May 2018
    darn i need 3k points still
    Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on
  • DGCDGC Posts: 59
    Awesome 8dr4l0oa0gr3.jpg
  • TortoigTortoig Posts: 31
    Maintenance Day is here bois.
  • JokepoolJokepool Posts: 401
    Just got my last chance to get the crystal because of this because is in the middle of using my last stong champs...to ridiculous
  • Sky_kittySky_kitty Posts: 245
    We expected something else from them? Every time in final push server is dowm
  • STANKYFARTSSTANKYFARTS Posts: 9
    They will just blame it on our devices and carriers like they always do. It’s sad that we are so wrapped up in a game that we actually let them get away with it too.
    Back in the old days before 12.0 when we used to actually get compensation for Kabam's ridiculously **** servers. It's still not even saying server maintenance or anything for me I just get problems connecting to network.
  • BlackSaChiBlackSaChi Posts: 298
    glad to know I am not the only one :) 5200 points away to get final crystal
  • AngelicsignAngelicsign Posts: 391 ★★
    Down right at the point of clearing a dg6 sentinel miniboss... this is seriously bad. 6m8j5tv8nmuk.png
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,134 ★★★★★
    edited May 2018
    Ita just the same thing over and over on dungeons about not extending time and like these maintenance are like almost everyweek and it's annoying
  • Nines99Nines99 Posts: 13
    You could be where I'm at and the game crashes. 6k+ points gone. 73fsx3b9cyqm.png
    Mcord117 wrote: »
    GSTAR21 wrote: »
    Back in the old days before 12.0 when we used to actually get compensation for Kabam's ridiculously **** servers. It's still not even saying server maintenance or anything for me I just get problems connecting to network.

The can’t begin the quantify compensation till they fix the issue. They can’t fix the issue, therefore they can not quantify. If you can not quantify you can not compensate. The end

Quit talking rubbish please. Each time the servers go down they could just compensate with a revive and a couple of potions and that would make most players happy, they can very easily compensate.
This discussion has been closed.