**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Gwenpool Issue

TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
edited May 2018 in General Discussion
I just got a 5 star gwenpool and brought her up to rank 2 level 35.

This is just a suggestion that will not make her broken or op:

There is one problem with her. The incineration from her sp1 is terrible. I have 3 stars that are at low rank that deal more damage from their damage over time abilities. For me her sp1 incinerates the opponent to only about 42 damage per second. This is terrible damage for a 5 star at that level.
In addition, the incinerate consumes a valuable bleed stack to refresh itself.
KABAM please fix this!!!
I was expecting around 100 incinerate per second. Everything else is cool about her. Just make her sp1 incinerate damage higher.

Comments

• TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    anyone else agree?
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    Just don't use sp2, I got a GP from my last 5* just use sp3 then spam sp2 with enervate and armor break
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    I mean don't use sp1 lol
    The_Boss9 wrote: »
    Just don't use sp2, I got a GP from my last 5* just use sp3 then spam sp2 with enervate and armor break

That is what I do also. But it is true that her sp1 is pretty much useless. I would appreciate it if KABAM actually made her sp1 usable
  • GSTAR21GSTAR21 Posts: 168
    Just don't use her SP1, she's already OP enough, no need for an unnecessary buff on a god-tier champion.
    GSTAR21 wrote: »
    Just don't use her SP1, she's already OP enough, no need for an unnecessary buff on a god-tier champion.

that is true but it would be nice to make her sp1 usable. At least dont have the incinerate consume the bleed stack to refresh herself. And even if kabam makes her incineration stronger, it wont break the game
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,755 ★★★★★
    Her sp1 is useful and reliable ... Also, incineration debuffs aren't supposed to do more damage than bleed debuffs, since bleed is all about direct damage and doesn't have any more ability besides that
    Her sp1 is useful and reliable ... Also, incineration debuffs aren't supposed to do more damage than bleed debuffs, since bleed is all about direct damage and doesn't have any more ability besides that

how is it useful?
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,755 ★★★★★

how is it useful?

Well ... first of all, incineration last longer, which actually does more damage than her bleed debuff.
    Is useful against any battle (except against enemies that are immune to incineration debuffs), and is specially good against bleed immune champions

how is it useful?

Well ... first of all, incineration last longer, which actually does more damage than her bleed debuff.
    Is useful against any battle (except against enemies that are immune to incineration debuffs), and is specially good against bleed immune champions

but it is still better to just use her sp3 and sp2 right?
  • PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    The_Boss9 wrote: »

That is what I do also. But it is true that her sp1 is pretty much useless. I would appreciate it if KABAM actually made her sp1 usable

You are asking the same guys who invented spider Gwen with her game changing sp1 .... Good luck
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Gwenpool is one of the top champs out there. Her multiple abilities are great! No need to change her.
  • Batty_NumppoBatty_Numppo Posts: 288 ★★★
    The SP1 damage does suck but it lets you do considerably more damage through the opponent block, which is helpful in some cases. I dunno, just looking for a silver lining.

I have a 5/65 GP and I always go to SP3 first, then SP2 sometimes, but never SP1. Considering the uselessness of some other abilities and specials in other champs, beefing up her SP1 is one of the last things I’d ask for, even though she’s a champ I use everywhere.
  • Adamdrt2006Adamdrt2006 Posts: 429
    GSTAR21 wrote: »

that is true but it would be nice to make her sp1 usable. At least dont have the incinerate consume the bleed stack to refresh herself. And even if kabam makes her incineration stronger, it wont break the game

There are other champs that need there l1 more usefull like for say spidergwen
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,345 ★★★★★
    Incinerate effects almost all do weak damage, with the notable exception of Hyperion's SP1.

Compare her damage with it to older champs like Crossbones, Falcon, Winter Soldier, Agent Venom...

Like others have said above, Incinerate has effects beyond simple damage, and is most useful against blocking opponents to reduce their proficiency and Perfect Block. Very useful against any version of Steve Rogers or Matt Murdock (if you can land it!)
  • AbusementParkAbusementPark Posts: 164
    oz9iybs083d0.gif
  • Did Kabam nerf Gwenpool??? I have a 4* sig lvl 40 and I keep dieing from classic Spider-Man SP1
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    If your health was already minimal, it probably killed you. It takes the percent and then rounds up one HP. Probably fine I survived getting blasted with 26 health left @WreckingU_1
  • IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    @WreckingU_1
    I just tested this out and mine seems to be working fine.. Even with Gwen on 1% health, Spiderman's SP1 didn't KO her..