**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Vanquishing Blows: No reduction in milestone requirements for Mutant SP2??

TacoScottyTacoScotty Posts: 407 ★★
This is the worst one so far... yes I get more likely you will kill someone if you do a special 2 but that assumes you will even get to a special 2

Comments

• Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Reduced milestones for a heavy attack, but then back to the higher levels for SP2 does seem rather stupid. Forces you to take a lot of hits and really extend fights longer than you should.
  • BosleyBosley Posts: 240 ★★★
    edited May 2018
    They're so out of touch with so this event should work that there's no way they'd make it easier for us.
  • MasterFlintMasterFlint Posts: 97
    Yeah I started to do it, not sure I can finish it...
  • PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    ArmandStar wrote: »
    TacoScotty wrote: »
    but that assumes you will even get to a special 2
    you can't get to a special 2?

I fairly often kill the opponent before I get to a special 2. Unless I take useless damage(which just wastes time & health)
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    This vanquishing blow definitely takes at least 2 or 3x as long as all the other ones. Way out of proportionate.
  • iDazzaaaiDazzaaa Posts: 27
    This isn’t really too difficult if you do it in arena.

Just filter out mutant champs then work you’re way up from the bottom. Easy :)

Definitely don’t do it in RTTL
  • txthreetxthree Posts: 32
    i've done it in rttl using bishop.
    still takes time but quicker with other champs.
  • roastedbagelroastedbagel Posts: 346 ★★★
    I swear sometimes the stuff you guys find complain about blows my mind.

We currently have a champ that essentially is breaking war but you wanna complain about having to wait for an L2...
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    This is definitely the worst event of them all. I rarely get to special 2 in arena, crystal cornucopia is the worst arena so most people actually don’t do it. You take needless damage and this takes way too long. I’m using a power gain team for 1 mutant and still takes much too long. Needing to sit there to take damage is the most **** thing you must do. Makes you doing this event a choir not fun.

Hero use, fun because you’re just blowing through your heroes
    Arena wins, just win arena battles
    Vanquishing blow light- just have to remember to finish a fight with a light
    Vanquishing blow medium- easy
    Vanquishing blow heavy- a little awkward but pretty easy
    Va wigishjjf blow special 2- cosmic super easy just use hype but any other skill is just plain dumb.
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    I completed the first milestone, I am proud of myself. This event sucks.
  • Nickname207Nickname207 Posts: 241
    I wont even go for today's event. If its on another arena day then maybe, but no.
  • MaybeThisIsNotMeMaybeThisIsNotMe Posts: 141
    A game is supposed to be fun, right?
    Wrong!
  • BigTimeBigTime Posts: 246 ★★
    I swear sometimes the stuff you guys find complain about blows my mind.

We currently have a champ that essentially is breaking war but you wanna complain about having to wait for an L2...

And you’re wasting your time complaining about other people complaining about something that isn’t important to you!

Pot...kettle.

Maybe that just blew your mind a little be more. Compassion and empathy would help you a little bit.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    And then we get reduced milestones for a Cosmic SP1. Interesting...
  • Hollywood_Hollywood_ Posts: 70
    That's poor guys here. Lol I haven't touch this event.sucks and waste of time
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Energy gain team
    Blue Cyclops
    Take a few hits. L2!
    Profit.

Blue Cyclops gains power faster at lower energy levels making it a bit less time consuming.