**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

War Issues [Merged Thread]

Ricky_G1Ricky_G1 Posts: 47
edited May 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
We are in war attack phase already after just finishing attack phase. What is going on. they have a defense placed we do not. That is not fair to my Team
Post edited by Kabam Lyra on

Comments

• hephaestushephaestus Posts: 145
    Our War just ended and went straight into attack phase of the next war, skipping our placement phase. Our opponents are fully placed and we don't have a single defender placed.

Anyone else?
    edited May 2018
    Someone in our alliance says they think they saw a notification come up yesterday while we were in our attack phase saying that the placement phase of our war had begun. So apparently we had a placement phase going on in the background while we were still attacking?
    Guess our threads got merged @Ricky_G1
  • Ricky_G1Ricky_G1 Posts: 47
    Yeah @hephaestus and that is what happened to our team too. We are loosing time and points in season two now
    Case #04747053
    Case #04747064
    one of my officers has a case number or two by now
  • KnightarthusKnightarthus Posts: 419 ★★★
    If you do not have Iron Man IW on your defense but the opponent does, the war skips to results which is your defeat. This is an improvement to save you time and items.
    edited May 2018
    If you do not have Iron Man IW on your defense but the opponent does, the war skips to results which is your defeat. This is an improvement to save you time and items.

My biggest issue with your comment is that I can not hit the LOL button more than once!
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hello,

The team is looking into the issue with starting wars in the attack phase. Thanks for your patience as we investigate. We will give an update if we have any new information to share.
  • TermanioTermanio Posts: 17
    So our alliance recently started a new war and almost right afterwards it through directly in attack phase. Due to this our alliance was not able to place since we didn’t have the time obviously and now Kabam won’t do nothing to fix the issue of missing out on days, points, placements and rewards. And to top it off two different techs came up with different war start times for us and one wasn’t even 12 hrs and the tech said that was enough time. We do not know what else to do as an alliance because Kabam said they’ll send it up and meanwhile we are stuck in limbo
  • DehawkDehawk Posts: 5
    I agree 100% it just happened with us too. After creating multiple tickets we keep getting different answers and or support who are copying a d pasting blindly.

Can you please have the team look into it. There is obviously a glitch here.
    Anyone hear anything yet?
    edited October 2018
    I submitted an official help request. They said they have received so many requests about this issue that they won't have time to respond to each individual one. But we started a war and when the game crashed some of our champs were locked and we weren't able to place them on defense. A few hours later we received notifications that the war had ended in a tie of 0-0 pts. and then the members whose champs were locked before were released and the ones who were released before were now locked. That is where we are at right now.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    hephaestus wrote: »
    I submitted an official help request. They said they have received so many requests about this issue that they won't have time to respond to each individual one. But we started a war and when the game crashed some of our champs were locked and we weren't able to place them on defense. A few hours later we received notifications that the war had ended in a tie of 0-0 pts. and then the members whose champs were locked before were released and the ones who were released before were now locked. That is where we are at right now.

If you've submitted a support ticket, please wait for a reply as they will be able to investigate the problem for you.
This discussion has been closed.