**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Looking for alliance

Hey all I’m looking for possibly a new alliance that does wars at 2-3 times a week and aq as much as possible as well. I have a 210k rating I participate in all events as much as possible. I can handle 3/4 maps the best I can I can handle my own path but cannot finish the final boss and map 4 I do what I can. I am willing to contribute a little bit such as gold but nothing much more than that. I usually do,around 20k in sa always grinding in arena events

Comments

• Krazie23Krazie23 Posts: 3
    Come check out my alliance bro! Aniquilators! We are rebuilding and need active members! You can hit me on Line Chat kraziepug
  • McocleeMcoclee Posts: 24
    If you are stil looking let me know.
  • BigchiefwolfBigchiefwolf Posts: 23
    Yes I am still looking...I def want a alliance that is a little laid back not afraid to talk communicate yes I have line I don’t want to have to contribute lots of my gold chips etc...I want to grow become stronger not get yelled at as when I am on or what I do..I am currently a officer and yes I did speak up,when players did not perform..yes I know it’s a game I have a life as well but I do get my alliance events done
  • BigchiefwolfBigchiefwolf Posts: 23
    udtvmwx9t19f.png
  • FallinAngelsFallinAngels Posts: 14
    Yes I am still looking...I def want a alliance that is a little laid back not afraid to talk communicate yes I have line I don’t want to have to contribute lots of my gold chips etc...I want to grow become stronger not get yelled at as when I am on or what I do..I am currently a officer and yes I did speak up,when players did not perform..yes I know it’s a game I have a life as well but I do get my alliance events done

• SpitballSpitball Posts: 6
    Look me up on line- spitman ID. FONO Fear of no one alliance.
    200k minimum. Map 3,4. War x 3 days. Minimal donations to run aq maps.
    Line is required.
  • BlindKnightBlindKnight Posts: 43
    edited May 2018
    hey look up our alliance with tag 5280T in game. we’re gold 2 and run the war and maps you like. donations are recommended but NOT required. no one ever gets on each others case about performance or donations - it’s about having fun! i’ll friend you in game as well. my line id 1maxq
  • MyleHy7MyleHy7 Posts: 129
    Hello there 😁👋🏻
    What are you looking for in your next Alliance?
    Vigilante Priesthood Recruiting active adult 100-200K,AW/AQ, LINE req. Hmu: mylehy7
    Perhaps, we may have a proposition for you. 🙏🏻
  • AceHaywardAceHayward Posts: 37
    Hey big chief...
    I'm looking for active people. We jump between aq4 and 2. We do wars every week. We chat via line a lot and most of the guys are a good laugh.
    In game name: Ace Hayward
    Alliance: Sai1s
  • GanhausGanhaus Posts: 2
    Hey mate. We are looking for active members. Alliance tag is MLM18. We do wars as often as possible and AQ as well
  • giova000giova000 Posts: 37
    @Bigchiefwolf tell me your line to talk details. Gold ali we have 1 spot
  • Kezza818Kezza818 Posts: 9
    We have a spot open, we are silver 1 getting better each day. Message me on line or in game Kezza818
  • Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Posts: 1,012
    Hey,

We are a 10 mil 44432 (Expert/Advanced)/Gold 3 Alliance looking for 1. What we are looking for:

- Someone who can be active, complete their line and possibly achieve a boss kill, and communicates well.
    - Small donations of 34k gold and 2k loyalty for map 4
    - minimums: 325 duels, 2k item use, 10k completion.
    - must use discord for comms

We have mandatory first 2 AQ's with clears, we run 2 BG's in AW.

We are engaged and active, but have the flexibility and patience for outside life. If you love the game, and just need less of a grind; and want a balance with you in game and outside of the game life, reach out to Ground Round in line chat. Thanks, and good luck.
  • DRV26DRV26 Posts: 3
    Dude you look awesome! I'll invite you soon when the games back up.
  • thakurazytthakurazyt Posts: 7
    If u are still looking please ping me on Line app- thakurazyt
    Ally - Map 44333 | War tier 8