**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Carnage Buff 2018

Haven’t seen a thread around for a few days about this. We lovers of Carnage would thankfully like to remind the umbrella corporation that he has never been a duel target. He rarely ever gets a node in any quest. If he is that shameful to the show why treat him like Dumbo (trademarked my Disney)?

Someone who, allegedly will be played by the great Woody Harrelson, should have been a prideful moment in Kabam history. Bonuses should have been given for his creation. If a bonus was given I would like to have that persons wages garnished until the year 2099. Why 2099? That appears to be the year that we will receive the #carnagebuff2018 that was leaked in late 2017.

If you have, or love Carnage, I request you bless the forums with #carnagebuff2018! Let this be the calling card we leave at the doorstep of the developer who shamefully created what we wanted but did not have the stones to let him be what he truly was - the most feared character in all of spider/venom storylines. The only maniac to ever seek out conflict without regard. The true villain of of villains currently on the roster!

#carnagebuff2018

Comments

• EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    Carnage will most likely get a buff, if any, around the time of the Venom movie's release. So, October, at the earliest. :(
  • JokepoolJokepool Posts: 401
    Carnage will most likely get a buff, if any, around the time of the Venom movie's release. So, October, at the earliest. :(

To late
    He needs a buff way sooner than that
    It as being too long
    I never ever see any character getting so much lovea and demand for buff as carnage
    #buffcarnage2018
  • SSofLimboSSofLimbo Posts: 148
    Would have to add some animation but could (also) give him an ability similar too Mephisto's aura of incineration, triggered by a bleed effect on Carnage or his opponent, or a chance to trigger from a crit hit on Carnage, where when its active Carnage's bloodlust spurs him on to lash out at all within reach to cause complete carnage, dealing bleed or physical damage to the opponent when he is in close vicinity to Carnage for as long as the ability is active. Also granting Carnage power gain or a little regen while its active.
  • sfu_koraxsfu_korax Posts: 239 ★★
    I have made a detailed description of new abilities suggestions, says it will show up after it is approved probably because i used a hashtag...
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    #buffcarnage2018
  • ACIDUCKACIDUCK Posts: 64
    totally. #buffcarnage2018
  • JEbertJEbert Posts: 157
    Bump for sheer awesomeness!
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    A beta test would be cool too!
    THE BUFF LIMIT SHOULD BE HIGHER, OR NO LIMIT AT ALL!
    Carnage should be awesome for both short and long fights.
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    I support any thread about fixing carnage. Great model, great animations, terrible skills and stats
    And yet another update without an improvement...
  • JokepoolJokepool Posts: 401
    JEbert wrote: »
    And yet another update without an improvement...

I was very disappointed with this...I had high hopes that carnage will get is buff this update
    I'm still saving my c4 cosmic for him,because he is my favourite design character in the game
  • rookerooke Posts: 19
    honestly carnage is just one of those characters that you can hit them 100 times and they are still at 90%
  • CorpsmanCorpsman Posts: 54
    Worst champ Kabam has added, why taking so long to make him at least half way playable.
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    Somebody there really hates him or they just enjoy trolling us about him.
  • TranminhbaoTranminhbao Posts: 127
    Carnage love blood. So make him reverse all bleed damage on him self, or we can say he actually heal when the opponent make him bleed.
  • BlackFreQuencyBlackFreQuency Posts: 91
    #BuffCarnage2018
  • #BuffCarnage2018 @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf
    Just joined this forum to get carnage buffed.
  • LovingkidLovingkid Posts: 330 ★★
    Buff the goddamn carnage already, hes already a year and 2 monthes old
    Bump for Carnage!!!
  • MaidrilMaidril Posts: 288
    I don’t have a 5* carnage :(... but he’s the character who most deserves a buff.
  • Umbrella corporation? What is this? Resident Evil?
    In all seriousness, I gave up hope a LONG time ago.