**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

14m alliance in aw gold 1 looking for 1 player

My alliance LXS is looking for 1 player with at least 2r4 5 star and able to manage both aw and aq 5×5. Interested to add me in line at oxq81 or add me in game @ oxq. Thanks.

Comments

• OXQ81OXQ81 Posts: 310
    still looking...do hit me up to check further
    Still looking
    will open a slot after aw if interested to add me via line
    closed
    hi all, we got a player retiring as such we got a slot. We are looking for player who have at least 2 r4 5star and able to manage aw and aq map5×5. We dont really bother abt event such as arean or prefect series while other we hit it without problem. Do check me in game @ oxq and if interest u, do add me in line @ oxq81.
    closed
    Dear all, there is one slot available if keen to add me in line. thks
    hi still open..criteria as above thks
    opening a slot after today aw..do add me in line ig keen..criteria as stated above..thks.
  • LPARVEENZLPARVEENZ Posts: 25
    What ur timezone?..
    We got 3 different timezone...bg1-europe&central asia..bg2-usa&canada..bg3-southeast asia..currently usa&canada bg2 need 1 but can easily adjust with bg1
    Hi all, we will have a slot after this aw, if u keen to add me in line where i stated above. Criteria as above too.
    hi still looking
    still looking for 1
    hi will have an opening after this aw..criteria as above if keen add me at oxq81 via line thks
    Still looking
    Closed
  • NanaPokuNanaPoku Posts: 50
    ign: -=nana poku=-