**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Game down [MERGED THREADS]

henrieshenries Posts: 63
edited May 2018 in General Discussion
Fix the game kabam, the game is frequently down

Comments

• PincheChingonPincheChingon Posts: 99
    Feels like game is about to crash. LoL!
  • KarakanliKarakanli Posts: 82
    Yes
  • DaddyDDaddyD Posts: 75
    Yup. Keep getting the infamous message
  • DhruvgDhruvg Posts: 287
    Yup , daily thing before new event kicks.
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,139 ★★★★
    Nice right as I start a dungeon it goes down. Thanks kabam
  • ZADO1991ZADO1991 Posts: 109
    And the game is down again.
  • KarakanliKarakanli Posts: 82
    The real Deal is: nobody‘s surprised 🤔
  • BreenioBreenio Posts: 115
    I just put a champion boost on for a collector fight. Guess I can kiss that item goodbye
  • NEONEO Posts: 347
    69r21zuzbsvq.png
  • Brett532Brett532 Posts: 1
    So I was almost done the quest and it crashed then i reload the game and said that I can't complete the quest what should I do
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    pathetic
  • BrandonisBatmanBrandonisBatman Posts: 105
    Dude this is especially annoying when I’m just waiting to grindddddd
  • TrendlyFynnTrendlyFynn Posts: 35
    I was in dungeons... Kabam fix your servers... All we ask
  • Nickname207Nickname207 Posts: 241
    Oh hey its you guys again. We meet here again. This is a meeting that happens everyday now :D:D
  • borntohulaborntohula Posts: 447 ★★★
    This is getting downright ridiculous. Never complained about outages before, but it really is turning into a poop throwing contest.
  • DaddyDDaddyD Posts: 75
    Probably forgot to load the Memorial Day offer where you get a 3* awakening gem and some level 1 revives for $100
  • WaynedavyWaynedavy Posts: 193
    Complain that's all you can do
  • Ronin916Ronin916 Posts: 85
    This game is a complete and total joke now, Kabam you should be embarrassed
  • Ajjohnsbb8Ajjohnsbb8 Posts: 191
    I was in the middle of a AW boss fight
  • BrandoniusBrandonius Posts: 292
    But of course it is MY connection...

um2cbdv41dyd.png
    6448plyb9sio.png
  • DaveottiDaveotti Posts: 9
    I'm out of idea why Kabam keep shows pop up windows saying "Please check your connection" while the problem is in their server.
  • Shifter23Shifter23 Posts: 0
    Of course when I decide to grind for the featured champ we get an outage, will we be compensated for this? It has been happening far too often
  • CallmelaFleurCallmelaFleur Posts: 231
    Blah Blah its in the TOS that we should expect this sort of thing. Holiday - people off to play but I just popped boosts and am running uncollected live on my Youtube Channel and the second downtime in the last few days. I just want my boost timers TO BE PAUSED ! This is a joke. I used the big boys that I can't just go pick up in the store - You are STEALING from me right now. Please Please Please fix this issue.
  • adknight27adknight27 Posts: 45
    This is twice I’ve been doing a dungeon and now won’t hit milestones, my champs will be on cooldown. All we get is we are looking into this and yet again I’ve missed out on infinity dust and dark artefacts, again Kabam I’m not looking for stupid over the top compensation. Just what we have missed out on because you can’t maintain the game.