**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Game down [MERGED THREADS]

Comments

• MayhemMayhem Posts: 91
    edited May 2018
    It’s crunch time for a lot of people with dungeons and the event quest coming to an end.
  • CR7gouravCR7gourav Posts: 52
    edited May 2018
    28 may 2018, 10:48pm IST, game down, was in dungeons, efforts wasted, time wasted, champs wasted too, won't get rewards, have to finish aw placement. Any reply on this constant frustrating experience would be appreciated. And yes we demand compensations.
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    I'm in the middle of selecting champs against Thanos uncollected. unacceptable.
  • BaeyensBaeyens Posts: 14
    I keep on getting the message “no connection to internet” not only when servers are down (which is also frequently lately). I play on an iPhone x, i only lose connection on mcoc not on any other app, so my internet is not realy down but i do disconnect on the game.
  • 6500 pts down the crapper ty kabaam
  • Avengerboy99Avengerboy99 Posts: 99
    edited May 2018
    Yeah. We all got the Special Kabam luck.
  • xxxsidewinderxxxxxxsidewinderxxx Posts: 74
    Kabam Mike.... it’s affected The Summoners in that THEY CANT PLAY!
  • Mikea117Mikea117 Posts: 96
    They won’t do it, sorry to say. There should be an announcement at least letting players know. Mid ques tyoull lose half your health. Arenas lose a match and dungeons you’ll lose progress and be booted.
  • KaspamKaspam Posts: 21
    Hey Mike... At what point do you do some goodwill for everyone in the game? I'm usually not one to be looking for freebies, but this has gotten as bad as it was 18 months ago.
  • DaveottiDaveotti Posts: 9
    Be gentle Kabam. Admit that you're having problems with your server instead of blaming our connection.
  • TrendlyFynnTrendlyFynn Posts: 35
    edited May 2018
    Hey All,

We know that you're all frustrated with the Emergency Maintenances, and we really appreciate your patience. We're working on getting the game back up and running ASAP. We're also still looking to solve the root cause of these issues that we've been having lately. Once we have this all figured out, and fixed, we can look into how these Emergency Maintenances have affected all of our Summoners.

Lies... Lies and more lies...

How about u guys just come out and tell us the truth...

There have been so many outages... You guys can't guarantee that you will accurately assess how these outages have affected each summoner...

How do I know this? You guys can't even fix your serves!

Boom I said it.

Gona give the game a great review on Google playstore!!!
  • Magnatar_Prime1Magnatar_Prime1 Posts: 8
    Hey All,

We know that you're all frustrated with the Emergency Maintenances, and we really appreciate your patience. We're working on getting the game back up and running ASAP. We're also still looking to solve the root cause of these issues that we've been having lately. Once we have this all figured out, and fixed, we can look into how these Emergency Maintenances have affected all of our Summoners.

@Kabam Miike We are telling you how it is affecting "all of our summoners". Listen up!
  • zackb213zackb213 Posts: 84
    Are we ever going to get any compensation fort all the outages lately
    Announcement came, but how does it help us?
  • ZBTtargetZBTtarget Posts: 19
    But did you check your connection? Maybe it’s our fault 😂😂
  • BrandoniusBrandonius Posts: 292
    Demanding compensation is pointless as Kabam does not ever have an obligation to provide any. Check the TOS.

Do we deserve something? To pacify our frustration for the ever so frequent outages? I think so. But it is ultimately up to the graciousness of Kabam to try to appease the masses who are burdened by circumstances out of their control. All we want to do is play. Anything in the form of compensation is appreciated and would go a sign of good faith...but in no ways will “demanding” it ever work.
  • Husain97Husain97 Posts: 4
    From last few days we players are getting server outage's and since we invest money in this game and this is the kind of service you give us. To restore the faith in people you have to send good compensation rewards because we miss on wars, arena grinds, quests, it is difficult for us to play and this happen during the free time we get so this is really annoying. Hope kabam will send better compensation rewards than last time (ultimate Crystal). @Kabam Miike
  • Mandi87Mandi87 Posts: 9
    I was in the dungeon. Only 800 points away from last milestone and you ruined it. Now the champs will be in cooldown. What about compensation??
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    Sigh .... another outage in the middle of D6 room 3. My best champs lost and nothing will be done by Kabam again. At least I wasn't boosted this time. Dungeons are a headache on their own to complete but having to go back a redo them when it isn't my fault just makes them even more awful.
    I still demand, as they take alot from us
  • TattooeddragonTattooeddragon Posts: 10
    lcoq5zh97hlq.jpg
    Over 5 minutes of arena lost and my partner koed deadpool. This is bull guys. You need to bring back the 1 unit revives. That's the only even remotely close compensation for now. Though after yesterday being worse as the dungeon day was active you owe your players something. And not some lame garbage 2* crystal.
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    Hey All,

Frustrated was months ago, think we are beyond that.

"lately".....thats laughable
  • jOsHuAo41jOsHuAo41 Posts: 10
    Why is this a daily thing now? Did someone find a 20% revive on a path they shouldn't have found? Because you definitely dont bring the game down to help us or reimburse us for the lost rewards when it does!
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    The only thing up in this game is frustration.
  • Batman_X10Batman_X10 Posts: 65
    I've lost boosts and other consumable items while in the middle of a fight when the game asks me to check my connection. I'm on home wifi with back up LTE cellular service, I know it's not me. I lost out on arena points and some of the double dungeons yesterday, along with other members of my alliance due to the constant server drops. I have been playing this game of 1.5-2 years now and the lost connection messages are getting old.