**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Kabam need to fix their game or give major compensation

I’m tired of this game being broken, I think it’s time to give major compensation now or never and don’t just give to a few people give it to everyone for example anyone above lvl 40 with a 5* gets a 4*/5* crystal and anyone below gets 3* but many people have lost items and legends runs and this is becoming unacceptable because you are causing people to leave and quit the game FIX IT NOW

Comments

• Lambda1Lambda1 Posts: 200 ★★
    Will61773 wrote: »
    I’m tired of this game being broken, I think it’s time to give major compensation now or never and don’t just give to a few people give it to everyone for example anyone above lvl 40 with a 5* gets a 4*/5* crystal and anyone below gets 3* but many people have lost items and legends runs and this is becoming unacceptable because you are causing people to leave and quit the game FIX IT NOW

Did someone say rank down tickets or did I dream?
  • Will61773Will61773 Posts: 3
    That would be good too but most could use it
  • NinjAlanNinjAlan Posts: 358 ★★★
    It's getting absolutely ridiculous and Kabam is not taking accountability for the issues. Daily outages merit at the very least accountability. We all know there's only one way they ever listen to our gripes
  • HoneymonsterHoneymonster Posts: 69
    Getting beyond a joke now I spent glory on revives and health for war yesterday for the game to go down mid fight and cost me the war, it's effecting so much the comp would be huge so they just brush it under the carpet as always
This discussion has been closed.