**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dungeon Day Catastrophe

The game went down while I was in a Dungeon 6 run to get the second half of the points I needed for full milestones to get those crystals. Will I be compensated or are my rewards forever lost due to the game going down until the dungeon was over?

Comments

• TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Lost. I had the same happen during a previous arena. Basically, because we’re all screwed the same amount of time, it’s somehow still fair.
  • phippskiphippski Posts: 5
    I missed out on getting the legendary crystal. The event may be on for 23 hours but I only had a small window to play and downtime was in that. I doubt we'll get any compensation and myself and many others are pissed at missing out in that crystal.
  • mjolnir2507mjolnir2507 Posts: 43
    Also when the game came back up I was missing 10 k in dark artifacts. Way to screw people over again kabam. I’m sure they won’t be returned and I’ve already submitted a ticket about it and got the generic corporate response
  • LordBaldyBaldLordBaldyBald Posts: 265
    You’d think that something like this happening to EVERYONE would result in giving the max milestones to everyone for free as an apology (the ones who already got it beforehand would just end up doubling their bounty) but instead we’re left to squabble among ourselves as the game goes down again today.
  • mjolnir2507mjolnir2507 Posts: 43
    Yeah I’ve submitted a ticket for it but all they say is the same kabam bs answers. They refuse to admit to any wrongdoing whatsoever.
  • Batman_X10Batman_X10 Posts: 65
    Happened to me and another alliance member yesterday, too. Very frustrating.
  • LordBaldyBaldLordBaldyBald Posts: 265
    I wish I could be dismissive about this. But I was literally in a Dungeon 6 run to get the second half of the 14000 points I needed. Bout to start room 3. Then wham slam i got Kabammed and when I was finally able to log back in, dungeon day was conveniently already over.