**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

God Blade but Nerfed SW/DS . No consistency

Kabam making blade is a joke. They nerfed SW and DS for being god tier champs wanting to bring more balance to the game. Then they go and make the best champ in the game. I go to any of the platinum-master alliances and their entire alliance is blade Icons or the first 5/50..

At least show some consistency, you say one thing and then do another. I know nerfing blade would be unpopular because most people suck and need him. The reasoning for the SW/DS and then making blade is just a hypocracy.

Comments

• JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    New champs generate revenue. Old ones do not. Simple economics.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Cranmer00 wrote: »
    Kabam making blade is a joke. They nerfed SW and DS for being god tier champs wanting to bring more balance to the game. Then they go and make the best champ in the game. I go to any of the platinum-master alliances and their entire alliance is blade Icons or the first 5/50..

At least show some consistency, you say one thing and then do another. I know nerfing blade would be unpopular because most people suck and need him. The reasoning for the SW/DS and then making blade is just a hypocracy.

They have been nerfing him indirectly. I'm guessing you don't have him?
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    I am wondering if I should 5/50 Blade? It needs a lot of resources.
  • Ronin916Ronin916 Posts: 85
    edited May 2018
    Honestly, why does it matter?
  • AlCapone2727AlCapone2727 Posts: 428 ★★
    Blade can't kill WS in 10 hits or in under 2 mins very easily. I beat all of act 4 with a 3* switch
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Blade is not on the same caliber as those Champs were.
  • imaginejimimaginejim Posts: 333 ★★
    And when/if they nerf Blade, it is posts like these that I will refer back to....
  • Ou_YeahOu_Yeah Posts: 45
    Would take a 3* pre 12.0 SW over a 4* Blade any day of the week!
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    edited May 2018
    SW used to be completely stupid. She’s be able to keep her opponent power locked and stunned for the entire fight, while she had 4 stacks of Fury, Cruelty, and Regen. Blade is terrible compared to pre nerf SW.
  • HimHimHimHim Posts: 18
    It’s all a money grab
    HimHim wrote: »
    It’s all a money grab

Oh my goodness! A company is trying to make money? It's a scandal!

That’s not the point. It’s getting to the point where they only care about money and don’t seem to realize that if the game collapses they won’t make any money.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Bahamut wrote: »
    HimHim wrote: »
    It’s all a money grab

Oh my goodness! A company is trying to make money? It's a scandal!

That’s not the point. It’s getting to the point where they only care about money and don’t seem to realize that if the game collapses they won’t make any money.

Fair enough. I just get sick of the "money grab" comment in every thread lol.
  • AnimatronicstoAnimatronicsto Posts: 194
    Just because Blade is fantastic and has great utility and great damage. It’s not like he’s unstoppable. Bleed immune champs that he can’t use danger sense on take forever to kill
    Just because Blade is fantastic and has great utility and great damage. It’s not like he’s unstoppable. Bleed immune champs that he can’t use danger sense on take forever to kill

Funny enough, Colossus fits that description.
  • Ronin916Ronin916 Posts: 85
    Bahamut wrote: »

Funny enough, Colossus fits that description.

Colossus is OP now
  • jeffgmngjeffgmng Posts: 115
    Every jelly people w/o blade: he's op nerf him blabla

Colossus: Speak for yourself, peasant.
  • Cats73Cats73 Posts: 314
    dude. Thor could beat ROL WS in 10 hits, his SP3 one-shotted Map 5 Kang. SW was practically invincible unless you just stood there and did nothing, with crazy regen, perma stun, and a REALLY HIGH damage SP2.
  • Wil6541Wil6541 Posts: 273
    @jeffgmng and everyone with him rank him up use him for everything and say nonsense like col and groot are gonna stop him. Blade himself is not op but the syn with his 2 godtier already side kicks is.
  • Scarlet Witch was so ridiculous OP. Did Akt 4 with a 3* max. Sig 99 with ease :dizzy:
    I do have my Blade for a while now. He is really God-Tier but in a good way. There are limits which is a good thing.
  • Cranmer00Cranmer00 Posts: 528 ★★
    x8jbwq3l7ras.png
    dmhztqx1kdah.png
    q12nru3mn6ak.png

This is what wars have become..Exactly what kabam said they didn’t want in their game when they nerfed SW/DS/THOR

I’m not saying bring back SW/DS/THOR.. I’m saying be consistent. Before making blade they were doing a semi decent job with the champ diversity. They are either blind/stupid or really don’t give a **** about what they argued to everyone when they did the previous nerfs.

Once everyone has blade, every team will be GR/Stark/Blade.. they didn’t even make blade with like Gwen or hulkbuster synergies. They made him best char in game synergied with other OP chars. Every team will be the same soon.

Thy should fix this now before every person has them and it’s an even more of an uproar than it would be now.
  • Cranmer00Cranmer00 Posts: 528 ★★
    That picture says it all. And that’s every single war, every single alliance in top tier..

Everyone trying to downplay or say he’s not that good is a Joke.. it’s laughable because the picture doesn’t lie. In 3 months.. It will be way worse than it is now.
  • AkhilxcxAkhilxcx Posts: 255 ★★
    Totally agree with the sentiment here. The whole reason for ds, sw, thor, bw and ronan?? Nerf was that they wanted players to use all champs not some champs.and all those people saying sw or ds or thor needed a nerf bcoz they were too op pre 12.0 are just kidding themselves. At least they were made as future proof champs and unlike others would have been still usable in aw and aqs. As for sw i know how much of op she was pre 12.0 but with these new nodes, crazy ai and a big list of bugs she would have been a much balanced champ as of right now. As for this post about blade i don't think he should be nerfed in any way bcoz who knows which types of stupid nodes comes in future