**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I litterally feel like Kabam is giving me bad pulls on purpose

AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
I swear there's no way luck can be this bad. I've been on a huge streak of pulling terrible pulls. My last 8 4*s have been str8 trash tier. But I had hope with dungeons. I ran dungeons day after day after day and saved dark artifact crystals trying to dupe my SL only to pull Khamala Khan twice. Then dungeon day comes and I pull Netflix DD. I swear Kabams after me. πŸ˜₯
Β«1

Comments

• AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Wasted alot of time. I loved dungeons until now. Never again
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    That’s just how probability works.
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Yeah, Thanks for 1 sig on my kamala Khan kabam. Creppy dungeon crystals
  • BigTimeBigTime Posts: 246 β˜…β˜…
    edited May 2018
    DukeZman wrote: Β»
    Why do people constantly feel the need to run to the forums to whine about their bad pulls. Every crystal is a gamble and odds are in the β€œhouse’s” favor.
    My last 3 5* pulls have been RR, Ronan, and now today KP from my dungeon grind Legendary crystal. RR was from my 27k Dark artifact crystal.
    Sure it feels bad but it’s not worth whining about. Kabam literally can do nothing about your bad luck.

Wrong. Only Kabam can do something about bad luck. You have the choice
    1) Change probabilities in crystals
    2) Do not allow dupe or sig+1 in crystals
    3) Do not put crappy champions in crystals

While there are plenty of players who get off on the concept of rarity or whatever the vast majority wants the new stuff. For many the novelty is wearing off as new champs are not achievable at 5*s without spending tons or waiting 6+ months for a new champ release.
  • BigDaddyJoeBigDaddyJoe Posts: 357 β˜…β˜…
    I thought I was the only one that felt that way πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ
    I mean come on,some accounts obviously have more luck than others.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Ahitlaw wrote: Β»
    I mean come on,some accounts obviously have more luck than others.

Yep, that’s what luck is. Unless you mean accounts have better odds than others, then you’re wrong.
  • Stevie_Stars1Stevie_Stars1 Posts: 253 β˜…
    We are to understand that the process is random... and it most likely is. However, when you spend moderately and are a loyal player and cant pull **** it does start to feel like there is a conspiracy. Whether it be a targeted one or a broader one it still feels like something is happening behind the scenes. If I feel there has been an injustice while playing or dont agree with an aspect of the game I send a message to state my case. Since voicing my opinions to Kabam directly and indirectly my pulls have been GARBAGE! I'm talking about months and not just 2 months but probably the better part of a year. I have the pictures to prove.. Again, I spend probably more than most (stupid I know) and still pull ****. Not that the two have a correlation according to Kabam but in my mind I feel like I should at least be dealt a better hand in part... I am trying a new tactic now though, I'm holding my tongue and will see if my luck changes
  • GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Posts: 711 β˜…β˜…
    lol feels like it but it isn't true
  • Stevie_Stars1Stevie_Stars1 Posts: 253 β˜…
    Just dropped 3k units trying for Killmonger.... all 3* champs.. Not one 4* at least
    Wasted alot of time. Never again

I'm pretty sure this won't be the last time you waste a lot of time. Don't make promises you can't keep Mr. Parker.

Won't be wasting time on dungeons for sure.
  • VTA92VTA92 Posts: 374 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    How do you pull Kamala Khan twice from dark artifact crystal if you can only select each crystal one time?
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

I'm pretty sure this won't be the last time you waste a lot of time. Don't make promises you can't keep Mr. Parker.

Won't be wasting time on dungeons for sure.

I did dungeons for 3 days and quit because it was to much time to pull a bad champ... I'm ready to see them go. Congrats to whomever pulled good stuff though.
  • xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495 β˜…
    My last 3 5* were all dupes... Groot, Groot and Venom.
  • You guys are gucci lol :D My last five 5* were Loki,Iron Patriot,HulkBuster, Spider-Gwen and Ant Man in the same exact order... :D
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited May 2018
    Wasted $30 again on nothing. Gotta love Kabam.

You say that Kabam is intensionaly giving you bad pulls from crystals, then you spend 30$ on crystals... smh...
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I felt the same way hours ago. Bought the uncollected bundle but got a four star from legendary and a duck from the five star. But life is unfair, we just deal with it.
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

*whispers* But those are the best kind.
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,305 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Honestly I'm beginning to feel the same way
    I haven't pulled a new 5* for a long while now
    I have like 21 and guess what..
    I've been getting dupes and double dupes left and right
    My winter soldier is at SIG 100 now
    Rhino at SIG 80
    Duped juggernaut and daredevil Netflix also with triple duped cyclops Xavier, the most effective champ of all

Out of 90+ champs I don't believe I'd keep pulling same champs every time
    Spill the beans ka...cam
  • Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    This all can be fixed, or at least improved by allowing "re-spins". I have been suggesting this for a while now.

Simple, get a bad champ/cat/etc pay some units to re-spin removing the previous pull.

Better yet each month award one "re-spin" gem for exploring Master or uncollected 100%. Make it simple, just one gem that can be used for 4*/5*/T4C, your choice. This won't guarantee you get what you want, but would at least offer hope.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    This all can be fixed, or at least improved by allowing "re-spins". I have been suggesting this for a while now.

Simple, get a bad champ/cat/etc pay some units to re-spin removing the previous pull.

Better yet each month award one "re-spin" gem for exploring Master or uncollected 100%. Make it simple, just one gem that can be used for 4*/5*/T4C, your choice. This won't guarantee you get what you want, but would at least offer hope.

That would defeat the purpose of a random system. ;)
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,305 β˜…β˜…β˜…

That would defeat the purpose of a random system. ;)

It doesn't
    It gives you the opportunity to try again
    Doesn't change the odds, its still the same crystal
    The player could still end up pulling the same champ he/she pulled before the re-spin
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    For me, it's Dups. Can't snag one at all. I really don't mind who I roll because it all goes into the Roster. The problem is we have so few that we call preferable compared to the number in the pool. That makes the odds of pulling something you don't want fairly high. I have a number of Champs that aren't considered Top Tier. Just rolled a Mephisto, so I'm happy. It's just how the RNG flows.