**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Daily and 4 hour crystals question.

I see videos of people opening hundreds of the daily and 4 hour crystals. However if I miss a day or 4 hours, it does not stack. Is there a certain level you have to get to for this? I’m uncollected BTW

Comments

• RikuremaRikurema Posts: 141
    They just dont open them till later... why let the items expire? Lol
  • IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    Claim them so the timer starts again for the new one.. Don't open them just press back and they stack up over time
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    0mhetlu79j2m.jpg
    When you hit the claim button, it will bring up this screen. Just hit the back button (top left).
  • Not sure if I'm in the right place for this but here I go. Over the last few months with the new daily quest (currently the thanos Dailey quests) for some reason I can't activate the Dailey quest special boosts because it does not show up either on the team select screen or the map screen or even the champ select screen (and when ever it shows up on champ select screen the activate button is not lit up so I can't activate it) just before you fight. I cant help but feel like I've missed out on a lot of shards and ultimate infinity war crystals because of this please kabam make it right this is an awesome game but **** like this makes me feel like this game is a waste of time I'm currently in a position that my 4* rank 5 champs aren't enough to even 100% act 4 so I really need more 5*s to even feel like I'm gonna get anywhere in game
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    @Faceless217 you can only use the boosts on the trial of omnipotence (the final day, where you can do all difficulties and the quest is twice as long). You can activate the boosts from the fight screen or on the map screen, there is a button that opens the boost screen
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Also worth noting that you don't have to open every crystal when you do decide you need to open a few. From the screen above, simply click the "open 10" button as many times as you want, but then just hit the back button when you're done.

I always seem to have 400+ arena boost crystals and will only open about 50-60 at a time when I'm pushing for a new champ or limited on time for the milestones and need the extra points from my 3* champs.
  • IOSJasoN said:

Claim them so the timer starts again for the new one.. Don't open them just press back and they stack up over time

Thx Man
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Danut_89 said:

IOSJasoN said:

Thx Man
    why would you revive this
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★

Danut_89 said:

IOSJasoN said:

Thx Man
    why would you revive this
    Username checks out