**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Grandmaster Crystal troll pulls

I know I’m not an uncollected to purchase and open Grandmaster Crystals, but I seen so many people getting trolled on their pulls, when the spinner is tapped , it stops on the 5* Star and then it passes and stops on a 3* Star , which is not normal in MCOC, this happened to Seatin, BrianGrant (ContestChampion), Yeet and other MCOC youtubers too. This issue in this Crystals has to be fixed for some reason, is not that I hate that, is just this thing is not normal like any other crystals, is like the GC spin generator is broken, please fix the generator on the Grandmaster Crystals.

Sincerely -
AxelJavier1220
Known as ( SuperWind02 ) in MCOC

Comments

• Options
    ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    This happens for every crystal, it's not just for grandmaster crystals. Happens in PHCs, 5* and 4* crystals, legendary and ultimate crystals, even arena and loyalty crystals.

And I think somewhere it's confirmed that what you receive is chosen when you buy the crystal, not while you spin it, but don't quote me on that.
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Spinning is just an animation. Your champ is already picked when you click the button to open it.

You don't want to get Troll-rolled? Then don't watch the animation. You'll get the exact same champ either way.
  • Options
    Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Posts: 561 ★★★
    just pop it. less disappointment.
  • Options
    Cats73Cats73 Posts: 314
    just pop it. less disappointment.

Or don't buy it. That's a nice idea.