**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Alliance member found a 4-STARS

Hi, some of members just repeatedly found a 4 star Ronan, Rhino and Cyclops, we are not that strong ally to do RoL, is that Q give rewards always when completed? imukc2ttwqd1.png

Comments

• AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    You get them for completing ROL first time
  • InkvajtInkvajt Posts: 92
    Btw. why is hided Who get new Hero but ranking up we can see
  • Batman_X10Batman_X10 Posts: 65
    edited May 2018
    It's very common. Every time someone "finds" a character from a quest in doesn't show. I'm not sure why the mechanics are like this for finding champions. I've wondered that before, too. @Kabam Miike Could you please offer some insight as to why this is? Not a big deal, just curious lol.
    We are almost all chating via messanger and nobody is able to finish RoL instead 2 guys, but we se this 5times a day and someone still opening new 5 stars...
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    Inkvajt wrote: »
    We are almost all chating via messanger and nobody is able to finish RoL instead 2 guys, but we se this 5times a day and someone still opening new 5 stars...

Ill be honest, if someone is opening 5*s who have a starting PI of 2k+ and you cannot figure out who it is, it means that these champs are not in their profile. This would then indicate said person has at least max 3*s or 3/30 4*s and ROL can easily be done with those champs.

I used to mess around with 3* SL and it only takes about 275 hits per fight.
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 998 ★★★
    Don’t be so surprised, you can complete ROL with 3 stars now. It ain’t all about top champs or rating :)

you could always complete with 3*
    Again today it sem fo you guys it ok? Nobody in ally did not opened it, these 5*
    ui7ckgsmgljs.png
    r1slzlnab6w5.png
    bl85y3hbistx.png
    z4i3kev6gd6n.png
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★
    Inkvajt wrote: »
    Again today it sem fo you guys it ok? Nobody in ally did not opened it, these 5*
    ui7ckgsmgljs.png
    r1slzlnab6w5.png
    bl85y3hbistx.png
    Thah ultron. Either ther is hacking. We du Not ikow much abudt yours ally but. If ther all. Below lvl60 mosly hacking for thah 5 Stars ultron
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Look at summoners advancement points. Those who have a ton of points are probably the culprits. After u find em, send a ticket and leave the ally
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Looks like you got a bunch of hackers in that allaince judging by the sheer amount of people who've been finding those rol and lol champs.

I would look at their ratings, their champions, their level, their titles, their aq and aw teams and their sa then if you're an officer boot them and report them if you're a member I would report them and maybe abandon that allaince.

If they're hacking the game it won't be long before they do so in the war and your alliance will be punished for it by a war rating deduction or if it's really bad it will be set to zero.

• RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    edited May 2018
    You have a modder in you alliance.
  • AbusementParkAbusementPark Posts: 164
    Look at the level and the guys stats also . More than likely you have a modder hiding out
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,677 ★★★★★
    Report it to support.

Find another alliance.
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,424 ★★★★
    That's a modder who blew their wad and are about to be banned for at least a week (LOL completion) and will have their OG Ultron stripped when they get back. Can u do all this with weak champs? Not in the time span shown. Most likely 1 punch mod. Unless u all got caught cheating in aw you probably don't need to leave honestly.
  • Cats73Cats73 Posts: 314
    That's a modder who blew their wad and are about to be banned for at least a week (LOL completion) and will have their OG Ultron stripped when they get back. Can u do all this with weak champs? Not in the time span shown. Most likely 1 punch mod. Unless u all got caught cheating in aw you probably don't need to leave honestly.

Actually, I think the policy for this is permaban.