**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

5* Morningstar Worth 5* Mystic Awakening Gem?

Hey guys,

Just trying to gather as many opinions as possible. Should I use my mystic gem on her or hold out longer and save it for a Magik or Voodoo (my ideal situation).

Comments

• CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    No way
  • AnimatronicstoAnimatronicsto Posts: 194
    Nooooo. Way better options. Voodoo!
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,305 ★★★
    edited May 2018
    Personally I'd do morningstar instead of magik
    But I'd do voodoo instead of morningstar
    Magik doesn't need to be duped. Duping her makes her good defensively. Offensively the limbo is just an extra package to power lock and steal.
    But morningstar becomes quite cool when duped. She gains a buff based on opponent buffs (fury, regen, power gain) and reducing their potency.
    Her sp2 is magik sp3 which can become unlockable. (Downside is she can't power control)
    Morningstar is probably a better option. Besides her prestige is higher than magik
    And probably on par with voodoo
  • Darknrahl2Darknrahl2 Posts: 38
    I enjoy and am frustrated with playing Morningstar. Once she starts gaining souls she gets better (obviously). It isn't completely necessary to dupe her, BUT I did use an AW on her and it has helped out a lot. When fighting against enemies that buff, she gets buffed as she decreases the opponents. I found this to be very useful against regeneration buffers, as you can regen her hp. Her downsides that I have noticed is she has rather low HP, and while this isn't an issue with 5 souls for the lifesteal, it is an issue getting there. Another issue is her low amount of damage. Again this tends to increase with souls, (using S1 ability mainly). Overall, I have no regrets using my AG on her, and it helps her survivability (regen), damage output (fury), and power gain. She has also been good as a defender on AW with MD5.
  • Darknrahl2Darknrahl2 Posts: 38
    Responding to the above commenter, Her SP2 can be better than magik's SP3, depending on the amount of buffs the opponent has. I've killed a groot with 350k health by just using her SP2 once.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    no
  • Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
    I think she is. I know that's not the consensus opinion but she's awesome in quests and also a solid defender if awakened.
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    Nope, there are so many better options.
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    She relies heavily on the dupe for defense.

But there are much better options to use the gem on such as GR, voodoo, magik.

So I guess it would be what is your main purpose. If you are in need of stronger AWD then rank her up and throw it in her.
  • WalkinhighlightWalkinhighlight Posts: 134
    Haha thanks guys. Seems for the majority it's a big no !
    She relies heavily on the dupe for defense.

But there are much better options to use the gem on such as GR, voodoo, magik.

So I guess it would be what is your main purpose. If you are in need of stronger AWD then rank her up and throw it in her.

I think for me it literally would be Magik or Voodoo. I have a 5* R5 GR :P my mvp.