**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Kabam pls mercy me

Kabam i have been playing marvel contest of champions for the last one and half months, but i only have 2 four stars, but my friends started to play with me and got nearly 4 to 3 4 star champions,so i kindly request you to give me some four star champion. Pls

Comments

• BatpotterBatpotter Posts: 147
    edited May 2018
    Before when the game started, It was (almost if not) impossible to get a 4* in the first few months, let alone 2! So if you want more 4 stars, you should play the game and if you progress, you will (maybe slowly, but surely) get a 4*
    If you want 4 stars, there are a few ways to get them, such as joining an Alliance.
    Below (in Red) is how you can get 4 stars

tpc3ebmq3q5l.jpeg
    79ewbgl7q6vk.jpeg
    cxvs1goqbd6r.jpeg
    0nehnueqa5ze.jpeg
    As you may have noticed (in Blue) There are some other items that come with the 4 star crystals that are helpful such as 2 T1 Alphas, 4 T2 Alphas, 4* AG and 15 4* SS
  • Killerkatana13Killerkatana13 Posts: 14
    Play the monthly event quests and in no time you will progress greatly.
  • IanMoone89IanMoone89 Posts: 590
    edited May 2018
    Play the monthly event quests and in no time you will progress greatly.

For a moment i thought you wrote pay the monthly event lmao
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    You still have it a lot easier than the people who’ve been playing for a long time. It took me months just to get one 4* while you got two in a month and a half. Be patient, play the game. They will come.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    i open at least 1 4* every week. I dont even know how I accumulate the shards for it.